Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valve's Gabe Newell Makes New Linux Comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by felipe View Post
    The future of gamming is android on smartphones, right now is PS3 and XBOX360, PC gamming is near to dead
    Go Troll under a bridge.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by felipe View Post
      22 billons ? muajajaja source pls
      Can Spanish people please learn that when you're speaking English, don't spell a laughing sound like that. It makes zero sense to the rest of us.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by xeekei View Post
        Can Spanish people please learn that when you're speaking English, don't spell a laughing sound like that. It makes zero sense to the rest of us.
        Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9lGw5fIJI

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by felipe View Post
          22 billons ? muajajaja source pls
          http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasoneva...n-during-2012/

          Forbes.

          Comment


          • #15
            I would like to know if they have considered contracting Mesa development it seems it would be in their best interest to have some rock solid open drivers which they have some control of fixing bugs for. If not it seems they are missing the whole advantage of backing an open source platform for their os

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by felipe View Post
              22 billons ? muajajaja source pls
              Gartner says $20 billion this year:
              http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2614915

              DFC Intelligence says $25 billion this year:
              http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-this-year-dfc

              I think the $5 billion difference in their numbers has to do with how they count the "mobile" device segment. I think you could count income for PC games when someone accesses a traditional online PC game through some kind of tablet or hybrid/convertible device.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by z0id View Post
                I literally laughed out semi-loud.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by xeekei View Post
                  Can Spanish people please learn that when you're speaking English, don't spell a laughing sound like that. It makes zero sense to the rest of us.
                  You obviously understood what the OP meant, so what's your point, again? Besides, of course, hinting at an alleged superiority in Native English speakers, which only reflects, poorly indeed, upon yourself, and not the OP.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by mendieta View Post
                    You obviously understood what the OP meant, so what's your point, again? Besides, of course, hinting at an alleged superiority in Native English speakers, which only reflects, poorly indeed, upon yourself, and not the OP.
                    English is my second language.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by felipe View Post
                      The future of gamming is android on smartphones, right now is PS3 and XBOX360, PC gamming is near to dead
                      According to Valve, there are 75,000,000 PC gamers on Steam -- last year that was 60,000,000.Every year, Valve has posted significant increase in number of gamers on Steam. So much for PC gaming dying.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X