• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hit me when there will be bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by IneQuation View Post
      The game works on my Mobility Radeon HD 3650 on the r600
      In other words:
      * The announcement warns about fglrx (driver issues) and intel chipsets (not enough ram)
      * Michael rewrites this to warn "AMD users".

*sigh*

Comment

Did everyone else started downloading this game now? It started out fast but now suddenly im getting crappy dl speed :P

Comment

Originally posted by IneQuation View Post
          Don't hit me when there will be bugs.
          Oh i will!

Just kidding, though

I know there's a chance the game may not run at all, considering it being in beta for linux and everything. But just by looking at the gameplay vids i think this is an awesome game, so when all bugs and wrinkels are ironed out it'll be totally worth it.
          Plus i'm eager to support devs that push games like this for Linux, i'm very thankful for this!!

I've encountered games on steam that advertises being linux compatible, when they in fact don't even get close to my expectations of a beta.. The worst one was a game that was advertised as a "linux port" - As gullible as i was i bought this game and found out it was "ported" using Wine/Crossover

Comment

On the flip side i've also encountered games that doesn't show up as Linux compatible at all, but have been fully enjoyable from the first release :P

(Where's the EDIT button...???)

Comment

Originally posted by birdstream View Post
              (Where's the EDIT button...???)
              You can only edit posts up to 1 minute after you posted them, I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Calinou View Post
                I just realized that after writing the last post

Comment

Originally posted by Calinou View Post
                  That's a fairly common configuration on forum software. It's so the author can fix obvious typos but not rewrite his post after people have responded to it.

For example, a troll could write a post that draws irate responses and then edit it so that it looks like everyone else in the thread is a lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zan Lynx View Post
                    That's a fairly common configuration on forum software. It's so the author can fix obvious typos but not rewrite his post after people have responded to it.

For example, a troll could write a post that draws irate responses and then edit it so that it looks like everyone else in the thread is a lunatic.
                    No, this was done due to spambots. They tend to copy someone's post, then after a while edit the post and include links.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                      No, this was done due to spambots. They tend to copy someone's post, then after a while edit the post and include links.
                      Ah, another reason to do it. I didn't know about that one.

Just a second, I'll edit my post so I don't look so dumb. :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X