Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

    Phoronix: Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

    New games are now available from the Steam Linux client...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTMxMjg

  • #2
    Terrorists win.

    Comment


    • #3
      I've been waiting for these moments, where huge games will arrive to linux since forever.(by that time I had the proprietary blob and I was A-O.K.)
      Now that this is actually happening, I my graphics card(r730) is not supported and I am stuck with a semi-finished oss driver.(which by the way is brilliant, thank you guys for keeping the old hw alive)


      I want to lay down, and cry my ass off like a little girl whose puppy got killed by a semi-truck.
      (now let's all pray for a surprise release with the new xorg support... no optimization, just the xorg. thank you goodbye)

      Comment


      • #4
        nice to see the number of games increasing!

        Secret P.S. anyone want Frozen Synapse on Steam? they sell them by pair and I have one to give as a gift... first to answer will get it

        Comment


        • #5
          BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by d2kx View Post
            BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/
            now that is some great oldschool jump'n'run - love it

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyone been able to buy CS:CZ yet? It doesn't show up as Linux supported on my end yet o_o

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ancurio View Post
                Anyone been able to buy CS:CZ yet? It doesn't show up as Linux supported on my end yet o_o
                I had it already and it appeared in the linux library as a beta. Not sure if it is there because I'm in the Linux Beta Access group.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kernelOfTruth View Post
                  now that is some great oldschool jump'n'run - love it
                  I preordered it and lucked out w/the Linux support. Now, if only Bit Trip #1 had Linux support on Steam (like it does on Desura....)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KarateBob View Post
                    I preordered it and lucked out w/the Linux support. Now, if only Bit Trip #1 had Linux support on Steam (like it does on Desura....)
                    I've noticed that some titles are not listed as supporting Linux but a Linux version is available for installation after purchase.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X