Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ET: Legacy - Reviving The Old FPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ET: Legacy - Reviving The Old FPS

    Phoronix: ET: Legacy - Reviving The Old FPS

    The ET: Legacy project is an open-source initiative that seeks to create a fully-compatible client and server for the award-winning Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTI0MDY

  • #2
    Might be out of scope of the project, but have you added adding bots to the game? The main reason why I could never get into ET but I could get into ET:QW was the bot support.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
      Might be out of scope of the project, but have you added adding bots to the game? The main reason why I could never get into ET but I could get into ET:QW was the bot support.
      From the looks of their site ET: Legacy bundles Omni-Bot, which is one of the popular bot mods for W:ET.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sweet, gives me the incentive needed to try it out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Haw about RTCW_SP

          Do you know some way to play rtcw-sp on new ubuntu. Old codebase dasn't compile any more.

          Comment


          • #6
            I wish someone wanted to clone TrueCombat:Elite :P
            ET is good but only as basis for TC:E :P :P :P

            Comment


            • #7
              gives me the incentive needed to try it out.
              Last edited by billuptracyo; 12-03-2012, 03:42 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow, we got some nice feedback because of this article on Phoronix. Thank you!

                Originally posted by ReveArek View Post
                Do you know some way to play rtcw-sp on new ubuntu. Old codebase dasn't compile any more.
                I think this is what you are looking for: http://code.google.com/p/bzzwolfsp/

                Originally posted by przemoli View Post
                I wish someone wanted to clone TrueCombat:Elite :P
                ET is good but only as basis for TC:E :P :P :P
                Too bad their source code is not open

                Comment

                Working...
                X