Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetary Annihilation Plans To Come To Linux

Phoronix: Planetary Annihilation Plans To Come To Linux

A new Kickstarter project called Planetary Annihilation is exciting many Linux gamers with plans that this forthcoming RTS will be available for their favorite platform...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Comment

Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
      Damn right this game will be so awesome its like Homeworld+TA-Spring.
      I love "Homeworld" and I LOVE TA-Spring.
      BIG BIG BIG BIG Awesomeness!
      I think this game will hit the 10 million dollar mark instantly.

Comment

I am totally not biased or anything, but... give these awesome people money and get their awesome game.

Comment

The second I saw Linux support I was in on that...

It looks so awesome.

Comment

No DRM, 64-bit support, cross-platform, mod support... Sounds good. Although personally I don't enjoy that graphics style. But then, mods are probably going to improve that; I'll have to monitor that space.

Comment

This looks like it will be an awesome game. At the same time it's not my thing. I will readily admit that I totally suck at traditional RTS games and would get completely annihilated (pun intended) in this game. The only RTS games I am at all good at and like are smaller squad baded games without base building like Warhammer 40k: DoW 2. Still, I recognize that Total Annihilation was a terrific game, even if I did completely suck at it, am glad that this is coming to Linux, and wish this Kickstarter project nothing but success.

Comment

Comment

Never played TA-Spring, but if this game is similar, why not just play Zero-K?

Comment

I'm very enthusiastic with Valve and Linux but there is no doubt of KickStarter extreme importance for Linux gaming.

Comment

Working...
                    X