Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Linux Delivery At Valve Software

Phoronix: A Special Linux Delivery At Valve Software

After a week of interesting Valve Linux news on Phoronix, Friday afternoon there was a special Linux delivery at Valve's offices for their "Linux cabal" -- the team of Valve developers that are working to provide the Linux versions of the Steam client and various Source Engine-powered games natively on Linux.

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=17300

Someone help out that poor turret :-(

Comment

I've got a feeling that this article might please the guys at this thread

Edit: oops, that was even mentioned in the article
      Last edited by M1kkko; 04-28-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

LOL smuggling German beer into valve headquarter is really a dangerous job LOL

like: special agent 007 i know it!

i write about this here: http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...-business-mann

michael is a special agent on secret mission!...

smuggling drugs like the big CIA LOL !

Comment

What is the point of this article? Some dudes starting some kickstarter project? Did I miss something because I am not a native english speaker? I mean WTF^2!

Comment

Originally posted by log0 View Post
            What is the point of this article? Some dudes starting some kickstarter project? Did I miss something because I am not a native english speaker? I mean WTF^2!
            LOL... you don't understand fun?

he smuggling beer into valve ...

"Steam-beer" LOL

all other informations are: there is a coming kickstarter project about a linux-bases-gaming-console also with steam clind.

and there will be a linux-beta-stream clind in the near future for the phoronix readers.

and some games will be free for the linux beta testers like "team fortress 2"!

rock one dude

Comment

Salvator und Rauchbier... Was is'n das hier? 'n Fanshop?

Comment

Beer

Please stop posting pictures of beer and talk about beer and lederhosen.
                I come to this site to read about Linux, Unix, etc not beer and lederhosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                  some games will be free for the linux beta testers like "team fortress 2"!
                  TF2 is free on Windows and OSX as well.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                    Please stop posting pictures of beer and talk about beer and lederhosen.
                    I come to this site to read about Linux, Unix, etc not beer and lederhosen.
                    what uid313 said.

Comment

Working...
                    X