Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Bundle #4 Rakes In $1M USD In One Day

Phoronix: Humble Bundle #4 Rakes In $1M USD In One Day

The Humble Indie Bundle #4, which just launched yesterday, is off to a really great start. In less than 24 hours this collection of cross-platform indie games has pulled in more than one million dollars...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTAyODQ

AFAIK they reach $850k just after three hours.

Comment

The Linux contribution is still below the Mac - what are you people doing?

Comment

I bought this bundle, I want desura keys!

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
          The Linux contribution is still below the Mac - what are you people doing?
          This is by total orders, not by contribution. I imagine that if you considered total money contributed, the two are much closer to parity. I also imagine that Windows would not have quite so big a lead.

Comment

I'm looking at the "total payments per platform" pie graph. At the moment, Mac + Linux are ~25%, Mac twice as much as Linux. The Introversion bundle has Mac at about the same percentage, but Linux is a bit bigger.

Comment

This is a great bundle... I put $80 down this time...

Just be aware that the system requirements on at least one of these games requires a card with SM3.0..

Comment

Originally posted by Sidicas View Post
                This is a great bundle... I put $80 down this time...

Just be aware that the system requirements on at least one of these games requires a card with SM3.0..
                Just don't forget to check your "Mark my purchase as Linux" checkbox! I bought the bundles at work, using Windows, which meant I had to change to Linux manually. I guess it might be Linux by default if you bought the Bundle using a browser on Linux.
                I wonder if Stallman's able to buy them via SSH...

Comment

Why do you think Stallman would be interested in some binary blobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ansla View Post
                    Why do you think Stallman would be interested in some binary blobs?
                    Well, it was a joke referring to his rider and his views on internet and browsers. There he utters the classic words "I don't use browsers. I use SSH". But on another note to that, they used to release many games from the first two HiBs as free software after the bundle was over.

Comment

Working...
                    X