No announcement yet.

Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've quickly looked at it, and it reminds me of the old Klik and Play.
    A few comments for you:

- The website is half bad, half good. I'd say all parts that make me believe you're a thirdteen year old kid are the bad ones, the rest is ok. BUT the writing is in bad English, which could deter customers somehow...
    I also feel that your comparison against other "engines" is quite unfair, of course a competitive 3d engine would not deal with teams, it's a 3d engine... it's not made for that..
    About that I'm curious, why not simply reuse an existing engine instead of writing your own? your value seems to come from your simple game editor.
    - The graphics for a PC game as written earlier are meh, so I was thinking, maybe it'd be a good idea to have an Android port? There are plenty of games coming out with meh graphic there... Probably same for other mobile OSes.

Comment

geearf: sorry for the late reply, i didnt seen your post.

-the english is written by an american, imagine, how bad the original was :P
      -about android port, my new game engine have android port, however, thats not fully function-compatible with the old, so i cant compile Maker3D with it on android. I have some ongoing development on that problem, but thats not public yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Geri View Post
        geearf: sorry for the late reply, i didnt seen your post.

-the english is written by an american, imagine, how bad the original was :P
        -about android port, my new game engine have android port, however, thats not fully function-compatible with the old, so i cant compile Maker3D with it on android. I have some ongoing development on that problem, but thats not public yet.
        Well, good luck!

Comment

thankyou!

Dear future customers, euro is not accepted any more, all price is changed into USD due to economic reasons.

Comment

Working...
          X