Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advance HD Valve-Steam-Linux-AMDFusion(LLano) based Video game console

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • advance HD Valve-Steam-Linux-AMDFusion(LLano) based Video game console

    Trumps Up Valve now we know your little secret

    Thats the point why they port steam to Linux and why they don'T release the clind.

    They just wait for the start of there linux+fusion based Video game console.

    and LLano comes next month means they start the big-bang next month.

  • #2
    What!! I'm not sure how to respond.

    Comment


    • #3
      What I think he tried to say, was that Steam for Linux is coming when Nintendo's new console Llano (?) is coming to the market. Since Steam _appearently_ considers releasing Steam for the console, Steam will also appear on Linux OS's, since Llano console is Linux based (?).

      Atleast that's what I think he tried to say.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moller View Post
        What I think he tried to say, was that Steam for Linux is coming when Nintendo's new console Llano (?) is coming to the market. Since Steam _appearently_ considers releasing Steam for the console, Steam will also appear on Linux OS's, since Llano console is Linux based (?).

        Atleast that's what I think he tried to say.
        what da fuk you are talking about???

        Llano is not an Nintendo console Llano is the AMD fusion APU with an HD6550 Graphiccard on die with the CPU.

        The Valve Gaming Console is based on Linux.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          what da fuk you are talking about???

          Llano is not an Nintendo console Llano is the AMD fusion APU with an HD6550 Graphiccard on die with the CPU.

          The Valve Gaming Console is based on Linux.
          I was merely trying to translate whatever you wrote, hence the (?).

          Comment


          • #6
            I really recommend letting this thread die.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moller View Post
              I was merely trying to translate whatever you wrote, hence the (?).
              maybe you should not translate it into... bullshit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                maybe you should not translate it into... bullshit.
                Funny how when you have a go at someone it makes perfect sense, but when you try anything else it comes off as jibberish, where are you from?

                Besides, what you're saying is crap, Valve haven't announced anything. Since when are they doing a console, hah you're such a joke.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Pics or it will never happen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
                    Funny how when you have a go at someone it makes perfect sense, but when you try anything else it comes off as jibberish,
                    ???

                    Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
                    where are you from?
                    Germany.. but Germans do also have problems to understand my person because of my bad writing skills.

                    "Since when are they doing a console"

                    they do right now. but yes its top secret.

                    Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
                    hah you're such a joke.
                    sure i'm but why not be a joke? in my point of view its not so bad.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X