No announcement yet.

A New Trailer Of id Software's Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael are you paid every time you mention OilRush?

Comment

Now, if they'd just drop the stupid cyborg shit.

Comment

I don't care for Linux port of this, as long as it runs in Windows, lol. With all the "XBOX-only" and "PS3-only" titles lately, I'm uber-happy to get a Windows version.

To those who say the graphics don't look that modern: The consoles are helping getting titles that actually run. Consoles don't get hardware upgrades so PC titles nowadays tend to run on hardware I bought two years ago. That's a good thing. Weill, until PS4 and a new XBOX are released, which should take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post
          Doom3 was so bad
          I couldn't disagree less.
          Doom3, played in the right setting (dark room, good 5.1 speaker setup) and good display (preferably full HD or above) was gut wrenching.
          Heck, I plan to replay it again (on my 27") once I have some free time.

My wife wanted to see what's making all the noise, stayed for 3 seconds and ran like crazy...

I do agree that it was pure mind-less-scare-the-living-shit-out-of-you type of game.
          .... But IMO, it was very good at that!

- Gilboa
          DEV: Intel S2600C0, 2xE52658V2, 32GB, 4x2TB + 2x3TB, GTX780, F21/x86_64, Dell U2711.
          SRV: Intel S5520SC, 2xX5680, 36GB, 4x2TB, GTX550, F21/x86_64, Dell U2412..
          BACK: Tyan Tempest i5400XT, 2xE5335, 8GB, 3x1.5TB, 9800GTX, F21/x86-64.
          LAP: ASUS N56VJ, i7-3630QM, 16GB, 1TB, 635M, F21/x86_64.

Comment

Originally posted by gilboa View Post
            I couldn't disagree less.
            Doom3, played in the right setting (dark room, good 5.1 speaker setup) and good display (preferably full HD or above) was gut wrenching.
            Heck, I plan to replay it again (on my 27") once I have some free time.

My wife wanted to see what's making all the noise, stayed for 3 seconds and ran like crazy...

I do agree that it was pure mind-less-scare-the-living-shit-out-of-you type of game.
            .... But IMO, it was very good at that!

- Gilboa
            I can only agree. Doom 3 is on par with Amnesia in scaryness, and I plan on replaying it again as soon as I can try it with surround sound

Comment

I think what people disliked was the level design as being linear and so on, and the game at all being more like a tech demo for id's engine.

Comment

Working...
              X