Unigine OilRush Drills Closer To Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeealpal View Post
    It seemed the FPS were pretty good for a 4850 and a C2D, with settings maxed, but what if we want high AA/AF? Any chance on a freame rates if those are maxed?

Either foced by CCC or In game?
    Ya I want to see some "insane" graphics settings. Hopefully it will have a benchmark mode as well.

Comment

binstream,

Out of curiosity, how difficult was it to transition from openGL on your PC versions to the PS3's libGCM/PSGL?

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
        Ya I want to see some "insane" graphics settings. Hopefully it will have a benchmark mode as well.
        1280x720, 8xAA, all other settings maxed: 43 FPS
        Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66GHz / NVIDIA 9600GT 512 Mb
        Ubuntu 10.10, proprietary driver.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          binstream,

Out of curiosity, how difficult was it to transition from openGL on your PC versions to the PS3's libGCM/PSGL?
          A month of work of our CTO.

Comment

Originally posted by binstream View Post
            1280x720, 8xAA, all other settings maxed: 43 FPS
            Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66GHz / NVIDIA 9600GT 512 Mb
            Ubuntu 10.10, proprietary driver.
            Thats quite good compared to Heaven :P

I cant wait for the game

Comment

Unigine engine itself supports OpenGL ES 2.0, while Oil Rush doesn't since it utilizes more advanced features.
              Yeah!

I'm a bit tired of "Why what anything more than 1.1 OpenGL" approach in games (while polishing dx10/11 renderer's!).

And your game is "nice" as I can see from screens right now.

Comment

RAAAGE!!!
                gimigimigimi

Heroesofnewerth causes alot of rage, a break would be good

Comment

So the native linux version of oil rush will be released at the same time like the windows version (next month) ? Sorry but i am always a bit doubtful about games coming to linux until i have them installed on my pc. Like others, i would gladly pay in advance to help testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Milena View Post
                    So the native linux version of oil rush will be released at the same time like the windows version (next month) ? Sorry but i am always a bit doubtful about games coming to linux until i have them installed on my pc. Like others, i would gladly pay in advance to help testing.
                    No reasons to doubt them, they are the makers of the engine that actually runs the game and are Linux friendly and even gave away copies of the engine for Linux Game Developers.

Comment

http://twitter.com/oilrush_game/stat...11578869878784
                      preorders with early build access will be launched in several days
                      This was posted on the 12th
                      so any time soon I guess

Comment

Anyone have any updates on when the pre-ordering is going to begin? We are now almost in to March which is suppose to be the month Oil Rush comes out according to their website.

I thought maybe they were incorporating the pre-purchase feature on to the website back on Monday since the site was down all day but to my dismay, it was not the case.

I hope they haven't run in to any serious problems with the game itself.

Comment

Working...
                        X