Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humble Indie Bundle #2 Just Made One Million Bucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    And on a more positive note, They are now offering the first bundle to anyone who pays (or has payed) more than the total average So, that means that I'm no longer sorry I missed the first bundle. Very nice on their part!

    Comment


    • #22
      Just out of curiosity - are HIB licences transferable? I mean, if in a few months I met sb that didn't hear about HIB before, could I give to them my licence key for HIB1 (deleting it from my mails etc.) as now I have an additional HIB1 licence contained within HIB2?

      Comment


      • #23
        Was the average at some point below $5? My friend paid just it and she has HIB1 links on her site, too.

        Comment


        • #24
          I think everybody got the extra games from the first bundle, well i had em already but i think thats a nice idea

          Comment


          • #25
            Everyone who ordered before the HIB1 games were added gets them. Only people who are ordering after they were added need to pay above average.

            Comment


            • #26
              I'm loving this year's bundle. I'm already addicted to 3 of the games, and the other 2 are pretty darn fun. Last year's bundle was fun (especially the standout World of Goo), but there was a bit too much "beta-ness" in it.

              I'm sick and tired of multiplayer FPS games. I've been playing them for decades. Now they bore the crap out of me. Every new game announcement I read about for Linux seems to revolve around yet another damn FPS frag fest. This bundle is refreshing in its lack of FPS fragging, and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming OilRush game too.

              And for those idiots debating the value of the bundle's revenue... who cares? This is supposed to be a charity and fund drive, not these companies' sole source of income. Stop turning this into a philosophical debate and just have fun with it.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by GoremanX View Post
                year's bundle was fun (especially the standout World of Goo), but there was a bit too much "beta-ness" in it.
                What do you mean by "beta-ness"?

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by m_gol View Post
                  Just out of curiosity - are HIB licences transferable? I mean, if in a few months I met sb that didn't hear about HIB before, could I give to them my licence key for HIB1 (deleting it from my mails etc.) as now I have an additional HIB1 licence contained within HIB2?
                  Of course - there's no DRM, so as long as you're being honest, you can send your active HIB1 download link to someone else, or just send them the install files you've downloaded.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by grantek View Post
                    Of course - there's no DRM, so as long as you're being honest, you can send your active HIB1 download link to someone else, or just send them the install files you've downloaded.
                    Actually, DRM has nothing to do with it, I'm just asking about potential licence issues, I wouldn't like to break some rules.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by m_gol View Post
                      What do you mean by "beta-ness"?
                      Lugaru was far from polished, or at least that's how it seemed on my computer. Same with a couple other games. World of Goo was as polished as can be, though.

                      Mind you, Cortex Command is pretty "beta" too Most of the modes don't even work!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X