No announcement yet.

The Humble Indie Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mhh aquaria does not have a linux version yet, despite the beta, or am i wrong here. thats basically the game i am most interested in, but when i can get more games for the same price, why not

Comment

as i cant seem to figure out how to edit my posts here: i should have read the whole thread before posting

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
        Anyway, this bundle is also the official release of Aquaria for Linux:
        http://twitter.com/infinite_ammo/statuses/13372689771
        Ahh thanks for pointing that out, I was getting quite confused. Would have been nice if they made that a bit more obvious somewhere. I felt bad having played through the whole thing in the free beta test, but wasn't going to pay them money for a Windows version so this is good.

Comment

Wow, this is looking really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
            Snagged it although I wish it had the Penumbra expansion for black plague as its the only part I'm missing! Oh well.
            There's a 75% discount on Black Plague and Requiem for anyone who buys the indie pack:

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
              More than thrice the avarage. Hmm, 23, you're not part of the Illuminati, are you?
              Nope, just a pseudo-random number I picked for some reason.

Comment

Just bought mine.

The Windows/Mac/Linux split's pretty interesting.

Stats as of this post

Comment

Just bought aswell.
                  Even if i might not play those games or some of them, i paid as a thanks to the developers for making it available on more than platforms than just Windows.

Comment

Well even i bought it - just don't know yet when to those games yet. But all games should be packaged as deb not only World Of Goo.

Comment

I wish they'd added http://www.jugilus.com/spaceduo.php instead of Aquaria since there is no Linux version.

Comment

Working...
                      X