Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stopped the flow of big-name games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Svartalf said:
    Not everyone has access to broadband. I think you'd survive a modem download of Caster or Cortex Command- but Myth2?? This is not to say one shouldn't do what you're proposing, but...
    That's true.. but everybody doesn't live in the US either, which in turn makes it pricey or unconvinient to buy the boxed version and get it shiped to europe. LGP should make some kind of steamclient or a webstore where you can download games. How hard would it be to make something like that? I'm no programer so I really don't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by GneXteR View Post
      Svartalf said:

That's true.. but everybody doesn't live in the US either, which in turn makes it pricey or unconvinient to buy the boxed version and get it shiped to europe. LGP should make some kind of steamclient or a webstore where you can download games. How hard would it be to make something like that? I'm no programer so I really don't have a clue
      Actually LGP already does sale download versions via its retailers, e.g. TuxGames. And AFAIK they are located in Britain, so it shouldn't be a US to Europe shipment problem.

Comment

Working...
      X