• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i would like a key

Hi, i would like a key as well. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
      lol yea but heres how you tell the difference. Linux users are at least smart enough to read, so if Michael is filtering the people who post:

then his time is not being wasted so much as it could be.
      or the people who are unable to find the right thread for that matter

Comment

Wow

Please could I have a key please, this looks a truly awesome game. Never really played these types of games before, but this one does look pretty outstanding.

Comment

A key please

Can you give me a beta-key for try this game on Linux?

My pc is a Quad-core 2.4, with 2 GB Ram and 512 MB Nvidia Geforce 7300 GX, I'll run it without problems

My email is pxtx@linuxmail.org, please

Comment

Could I have a beta key to, please?

My email is pankooo@gmail.com

p.p. I am a dota player, want to try the HoN.

Comment

i'm a big fan of dota and i want to try HoN , i installed and realy need key to play . plz plz give me a key, ty
              MeoU00@gmail.com

Comment

Any more keys for beta testing left? One would be greatly appreciated for vaenyc@yahoo.ca

Thank you

Comment

even I am getting annoyed at these people begging for keys. I think the case has been made that most of these people are too slow to be linux users. I think the thread might need to be locked, some good people might want keys still but nothing a good old PM couldn't handle. Its just spam now .

Comment

Heroes of newerth

Hey everyone, Im interested in a HoN beta key, and ive been looking around so much. Ive been playing dota for a long time, and when i had a look at this i didnt even had to think before i knew i had to get a beta key, but couldnt find one, so if you got one left to share, please share it with me and i will be so happy Email me at : living-dead-soul@hotmail.com

Comment

I know I'm late but if there's anymore beta keys left, can you please send one to kimlau1337@yahoo.com? My friends are making me jealous and playing without me.

Comment

I would love to test out HoN. I have been playing DotA for well over two years now, and I am a huge fan of the game. I can produce constructive criticism, help fix bugs, and help balanace HoN.
                        I feel that I could have an impact on HoN by helping out.
                        Feel free to email me at Super_size_281@hotmail.com
                        With the underscores.

Comment

please send me a beta key!! i need it !lol crayonjed@yahoo.com

Comment

hi, can i get a beta key please? PM me? thanks!

Comment

i would love to get 1 beta key <3 i play dota now for three years and im realy looking forward to this game. I have massive time to test it cuz i am studing and have a lot of free time.
                              PLS send me a key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Enthusiastic Linux gamer here. Can I have one please?

Thanks! (pantsuyoukai at gmail)

Comment

Working...
                                X