Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I would please like a beta key for this game, I am excited to see a linux game with potential!!

Comment

• I would like a beta key to test it! Thanks anyway!

Comment

• Can I have a key

Comment

• hello !
          i would like to request a beta key for the game too

i'm not a gamer but like to play sometimes

Comment

• I would like a beta key as well. I always try to support linux gaming and I remember enjoying DotA when I still ran Windows.

Comment

• I would like in on this too!

Please provide me a beta key!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
                JACK is a professional modular audio system. Common users don't use this unless you work with sound or music in an editing way needing special patch bay support. Otherwise if you use either ALSA or OSS there is no problem unless you have annoying hardware. But that's NOT the problem of Linux but but the problem of vendors refusing to share specifications. That's the real problem in this area as otherwise all of the sound systems could work splendid.
                I'm aware that it's different from the others, but it still needs consideration when writing a program, and still tends to get in the way of other configuration jobs.

Unfortunately, I seem to be very unlucky with regard to hardware, and every sound card I've touched has been 'annoying'. Perhaps, the problem comes from each trying to support the other. Stick with entirely one, and the problems are reduced, but so is your choice of applications. For games, anything that reduces choice is bad. We need a decent sound system that supports both ALSA and OSS applications, and just plain works. PulseAudio tries, but in its effort to do everything, it's too big for a novice to understand. As I said before, the solution is for the Linux community to come together, and figure out a better way to handle this.

Comment

• A key to test this game would be really cool. I use Wine to play most of my games but I hope this is the dawn of a new era.

Thanks.

Comment

• I would like a beta key to try this game aswell. Sounds great not having to use wine to play a game.

Comment

• I would reallly like to play the new "Dota"game!

plzz can i get a key?

Comment

Working...
                      X