Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to have a beta key for this kewl game!

Comment

• Request For Beta Keys

hi there. i would like to have a beta key to try out the game.. wish u could let me have 1 pls.. thx in adv..

Comment

• could you please send me a betakey so i can play the new dota? thanks my email is eagl3w1ngs@yahoo.com

Comment

• Hello, could I by chance get a beta key so I can try out the new dota remake, I'm excited and looking forward to playing games with you guys. my email is mecha71@gmail.com

Comment

• i want a key too pls send me one sapphirone@gmail.com

Comment

• is it just me or do you get the impression that lots of these people just joined for the beta key to play on windows

Comment

• Beta Key!

Hello, I am an Ubuntu Linux gamer that whuld like to test HoN!

Please send me a key!

Comment

• in desperate need of a HoN beta key

Hi! I'm Abet and I was informed just recently about this new enhanced DotA game. I didn't know beta keys were already given here and there and so I'm begging for one. If you have an extra key, please send it to me through my email albert_v05@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Hi Im a solid DotA fan and Linux user, and would love to try this game. May I request a beta key?

Comment

• I am a DotA player sooo... i have seen HoN and i woul like to try it, so if you have any beta keys please send it on my email imbapet@hotmail.com.
                      Thanks!

Comment

• send me key please Svabik44@seznam.cz

Comment

• I wonder if any spammers are watching these HoN threads... there's an enormous amount of greedy windows freeloaders just giving away their email addresses who'd probably run "HONbetakey.exe" blindly.

Comment

• Can I please have a key if available. I've been looking all over the web to find one. Getting one would be most appreciated

brian9646@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• I'd like to request a beta key so that I can play this game.

Comment

• I'd really like it if I could get a beta key. I've been looking for a fun game I can run for a while. If not, well, thanks for trying anyway.

mythril_obsidianfire@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X