Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only played Dota a little bit, and I loved it, but the hazing i got for being a beginner drove me away. I would love to give this a try (especially the native linux client). Any beta keys left for me?

Comment

• Code

I would like a key too please, if you still have any left!

Comment

• Key please

I really want to give this game a try. Can you give me the beta key please? Thanks

Comment

• Linux support is awesome

I've been playing DoTA for a few months now, I picked it up from some friends who were going through a nostalgic phase. I've always thought a little polish would go a long way. I'd be really interested in seeing what you've done with the idea. Ubuntu is my OS of choice, and I would love to get into this beta to help out.

Comment

• I would like to test this game on 64 bit Fedora 11. Please send me a beta key if possible PHORONIX!

Thank you.

Comment

• I would like a beta key... running ubuntu januty x86 on a core 2 quad with geforce 8800... pretty typical...

Comment

• I hope it's not too late, but i would like to request a key too.

I am glad that someone notices that windows isn't the only platform

Comment

• Hi, my name is Martin and I would like to request a beta key as I am an advanced Linux user starting with it in 2004 with gentoo and I still use it both private and on work. The thing I always missed was gaming - performance. So maybe it is time to start gaming on Linux machines.

Comment

• IF there are any beta keys left, I'd like one please.

Comment

• I could give it a try if i get a key.

Comment

• More keys sent out, check your PM inbox.
                        Michael Larabel
                        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I really want one key

This is incredible good news, any attemps on linux gaming must be supported by all the community and i really love gaming so if don't have to reboot is a great deal.
                          If you can send my one invitation code it will be great.
                          Thanks and greeting

Comment

• No beta , no party

I would like to request a beta key please. thanks

Comment

• I'd also like to get a key.
                              Hopefully there are still some left.

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Ooo, yay!

I also am hoping beyond hope that there' still some beta keys left!
                                I'd love to get one, if there are

Comment

Working...
                                X