Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like a beta key if there are any left. I would love a native Linux game. Today all my games run under 'wine'. This seems like a game I would love

Comment

• I'd love a key plz!

email: tsaxjaguirre@yahoo.com!

tyvm

Comment

• beta

I would like to test the game and get an beta key.

Comment

• I'm probably a bit late on the ship, but I heard good things about this game and would like to give it a try on Fedora. If there are any invites left, I'd appreciate it -- PM me or erikina@gmail.com

Thanks, Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
            i really want to play the game can you please give me a beta key?

dangeoncaper@yahoo.com.ph.

tnx

Comment

• Beta Key

Hello, I would like to test this game and get a beta key, please.

Comment

• Sup guys i am here to ask for a beta key for this HoN game please.
                thanks for everything.

Comment

• AAGH!! Where do these people come from?!

Comment

• I would like to have a beta key because I love games like that and it could be fun to tästä

Comment

• Hi @ All

I Love this Game and i would like to test this Game... Thanks

email:
                      HTML Code:
                      ruelke_fabian@web.de

Comment

• Request for Closed Beta key

I am running PCLinuxOS 2009, one of the most stable Linux distros I've ever tried. I have always had to run most of my games under wine :/ I use Windows solely to play DotA and this game blows it out of the water in terms of graphics and features not currently present in Blizzard's Battle.net... When I heard that IceFrog gave S2 Games his blessing to make a standalone DotA clone I was super excited. I have heard great things about HoN even in-game on DotA and I just can't wait to try it out... on LINUX for a change Ahhh the best of both worlds, my Linux and DotA happily married! Please send me a beta key!

jesus_zelda17@yahoo.com

Comment

• beta key please

i watched my friend play that HoN and it really took my ass off... the graphics looked so cool and now i wanna play that too, but unfortunately i just heard that there was this beta key thingy... just wanna request for one too. thanks very much

e-mail= adf07@ymail.com

Comment

• Request for beta key

I would like a beta key =)my email is zacishigh420@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by chuche17 View Post
                              I am running PCLinuxOS 2009, one of the most stable Linux distros I've ever tried. I have always had to run most of my games under wine :/ I use Windows solely to play DotA and this game blows it out of the water in terms of graphics and features not currently present in Blizzard's Battle.net... When I heard that IceFrog gave S2 Games his blessing to make a standalone DotA clone I was super excited. I have heard great things about HoN even in-game on DotA and I just can't wait to try it out... on LINUX for a change Ahhh the best of both worlds, my Linux and DotA happily married! Please send me a beta key!

jesus_zelda17@yahoo.com
                              Sent (Cause of the awesome name) + little story.

Comment

• HoN BETA KEY

hey there.. i am a great fun of this game and ive been waiting but then i dunno how to get key. so pls can you spare me one HoN beta key pls. email me at kiefer_15@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X