Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love a key if there are any left!! Played Warcraft for a couple years and would love a linux based similar type game!!

Comment

• @phoronix: it would of been nice that the keys would been Linux specific so that all the new users ( which are here only for the keys ) would need to run it in Linux

Comment

• Hello, guys!

If you can, please send me beta-key, i'm really intrested in having native linux client.

Comment

• i really need the key to join it
          pls give it to me pls

Comment

• Hey, I'd like an invite please.

Thanks.

Comment

• I would like to have a key

Could I get a key please for Heroes of Newerth? I would like to test it.

Comment

• Keys

Could i get a beta key? I would like to test it.

Comment

• lol at the windows users joining a linux forum asking for a key

Comment

• hi

Hey man can i get one of dem all my friends be playin dis shit and im hella left out wtf lol? thx bro. I heard its good tho and i love dota hella be smoking a fat one and playin that shit hahaa

Comment

• Hi would anyone have an invite over so please send off a pm to me.

I have played some WC3 (dota) under wine but that's not stable, so was going to give HON a chance. So maybe that is to switch to HON instead of dota bc linux support.

Dist; Debian, Arch, Freebsd

Comment

• Any chance of still getting a key?

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• i need beta key i like dota i must try new game thanks

Comment

• I would really love to get my hands on a such a brilliant game I've heard so much good about. Really neat to hear it suites linux as well!
                              Looking forward to get a key in my inbox asap!
                              Thanks in advance!

Comment

• can i get a beta key pleas?? i see that game yesterday by a friend and it look fantastik.
                                please
                                please
                                pleas
                                steffen.renger@web.de

Comment

Working...
                                X