Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Porting Projects (Pt. 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wait, does that mean that we might have linux exclusive titles for dead console games that didn't pick up?
    I know lots of people, myself included, that would kill for that.

    Comment


    • not yet i dont think. We need to either let him get connections or find connections for him. I can tell you right now that anything Nintendo is out.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
        not yet i dont think. We need to either let him get connections or find connections for him. I can tell you right now that anything Nintendo is out.
        i think your sarcasm detection may be a little off... that or mine is.

        Comment


        • when you are under the influence, any detection is 100% off .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
            when you are under the influence, any detection is 100% off .
            Dude, the 2-4 weekend is over....

            Comment


            • Are we speaking of games published or developed by Nintendo? There are many third party titles on the NES and SNES worth playing.
              I wonder if there's any chance for Ikaruga and Bangai-O on the dreamcast.

              Comment


              • thnx for your work, dude

                what about CABAL??
                til now, nobody (as i saw) mentioned it..

                rgrds ||| meGenius

                Comment


                • Is this a Turkish made game? Hard to tell when they hide behind their publisher. Also important to note that it doesn't look like they have asian or north/south american support.

                  What happens if the prospective title is free to play/pay to play? You cant charge people for obtaining the game, you would need to charge them for the stuff they buy inside the game. So by the sounds of it you would need to setup the master to identify a Linux install or something like that. Any thoughts on this anyone?

                  btw, welcome to phoronix meGenius

                  seems you have alot of 1 posters here who register to voice what they would like to see ported. I cant imagine how many dont do it simply because they dont want to register (which is by all means acceptable). Maybe theres a way to go about hearing these people?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
                    seems you have alot of 1 posters here who register to voice what they would like to see ported. I cant imagine how many dont do it simply because they dont want to register (which is by all means acceptable). Maybe theres a way to go about hearing these people?
                    I don't really like the service if it's used in forums, but for that purpose there's the bugmenot account

                    Comment


                    • Is there any chance of getting Linux SKUs for some or all of the DOSBOX-powered games currently being sold?

                      I'd love to have a chance to buy some of them.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X