Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGP Prepares For Massive 24-Hour Linux Sale

Phoronix: LGP Prepares For Massive 24-Hour Linux Sale

Our friends at Linux Game Publishing are preparing for a massive 24-hour sale with their web-store of games they have ported to Linux. This sale begins at midnight (UK time) and during that time each game will be priced at just 9 pounds! For the Americans, that is about $13~14 USD per native Linux title. The announcement of this major sale can be read about in their news archives and their available products can be found here...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I guess it's time to buy the Jets n Guns game

Comment

I am gonna buy sacred cold, and maybe X3: reunion!

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
        and maybe X3: reunion!
        I was considering buying for windows: I'll go for the linux edition... and then I'll wait for the FOSS r7xx 3D driver

Comment

I also wanted to wait for the FOSS-drivers to mature enough to be able to play the games with them, but this offer is just too tempting. :/
          Though I feel kinda bad for ripping LGP off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhick View Post
            I also wanted to wait for the FOSS-drivers to mature enough to be able to play the games with them, but this offer is just too tempting. :/
            You are not ripping them off. You would do that by pirating it.

Comment

The sale is up and running!

I just got myself Jets n Guns and Cold War :-)

Comment

I have got myself headache, X2, X3.
                Headache shipping was completely free(lgp should have implemented paypal payments).
                RBEU #1000000000 - Registered Bad English User

Comment

Cool, just bought Ballistics. Have been wanting to play that game for a long time, and now a perfect reason to get it. Thanks for the heads up Phoronix!

PS: agree with the paypal option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhick View Post
                    Is it ripping us off when it's offered to you at the low prices he's doing it for?

No, ripping us off is when you make a copy for yourself and don't pay up.

Comment

Working...
                    X