Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Year Later There's No UT3 Client For Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Year Later There's No UT3 Client For Linux

    Phoronix: One Year Later There's No UT3 Client For Linux

    It was one year ago to the day that Unreal Tournament 3 had shipped in North America. This title created by Epic Games was originally supposed to come with the Linux binaries on the game's DVD but that didn't happen and the UT3 Linux server arrived a month late...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=Njg2NQ

  • #2
    Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: One Year Later There's No UT3 Client For Linux

    It was one year ago to the day that Unreal Tournament 3 had shipped in North America. This title created by Epic Games was originally supposed to come with the Linux binaries on the game's DVD but that didn't happen and the UT3 Linux server arrived a month late...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=Njg2NQ
    Games for Windows ... need I say more?

    /scnr

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeeehaw! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, that everyone can deny.

      Bah... who ordered cold tears for drinks? lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        if they think i'm stupid enough to buy this game after 1 year it came out they're wrong.
        Last edited by bulletxt; 11-19-2008, 02:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
          Yeeehaw! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, that everyone can deny.

          Bah... who ordered cold tears for drinks? lol.
          Lets all party!!!!!! ut3 linuxless 1st anniversary!! Anyone wanna send cliffyb a special something delivered directly to his door as a thank you??

          Comment


          • #6
            I seriously doubt UT3 will have the linux version get past the legal department, because last i knew some middle ware was causing issues.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, in any case, i'd like to personally thank Michael Larabel and the entire Phoronix site and team, as well as everyone who posts and browses these boards, for providing a great place for linux users to vent their frustrations at the lack of a linux client for ut3 freely, and to provide (mostly) "constructive criticism". Great job guys!

              Comment


              • #8
                Epic is that woman that strings a guy along for months on end, a tease, that never commits. Dump the bitch IMO.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                  Well, in any case, i'd like to personally thank Michael Larabel and the entire Phoronix site and team, as well as everyone who posts and browses these boards, for providing a great place for linux users to vent their frustrations at the lack of a linux client for ut3 freely, and to provide (mostly) "constructive criticism". Great job guys!
                  Yes, thank you Phoronix for providing a place where we can discuss this issue without worry of censorship. Thank you for commenting on this issue from time to time, and for consistently providing us with high quality articles on many subjects.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    Epic is that woman that strings a guy along for months on end, a tease, that never commits. Dump the bitch IMO.
                    At least a woman like that will flash her cleavage every once and while and keep insisting that they exist.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X