Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Popular Linux Stories Of Q1'2012

Phoronix: The Most Popular Linux Stories Of Q1'2012

I had meant to post this at the beginning of the month, but due to the busy schedule, posting of the top Phoronix articles for Q1'2012 got pushed back. Regardless, it's better late than never, so here's a look at the top Linux news and articles for so far this year...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael seems more confident than ever that Steam and Source are imminent to native Linux (or at least, a really really good, professionally-done wine build, e.g. with the help of Codeweavers).

I'd much rather have Valve themselves break the news rather than Michael, for authenticity purposes... but whatever. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by allquixotic View Post
      Michael seems more confident than ever that Steam and Source are imminent to native Linux (or at least, a really really good, professionally-done wine build, e.g. with the help of Codeweavers).

I'd much rather have Valve themselves break the news rather than Michael, for authenticity purposes... but whatever. Go for it.
      It's not Wine.

On Tuesday I'm hoping Gabe, Mike, and I will be allowed to do a video recording where we can break it that way.... if its a video on Phoronix with Gabe, etc, I don't think you guys would doubt it's legitimate.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X