Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Linux 2.6.39 Kernel Bring Graphics Magic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha and also not to start the Year of the Linux Desktop bafflegab, but even if Linux is better then people still not want to switch. What Linux needs is to be new and different, but maybe Unity will bring just that?

Oh and the office suit: Google Docs is a joke compared to Libre Office and yet; guess what's (probably) more popular. It is because it's new and different in a sence that it gives people something that surpases the use of MS Office. Who gives a shit that it is a 1000 times less powerful? It enables user to jump into the future "n shit".

Comment

Well I just bought a HIS 5550 with GDDR 5 since It's been a year since that chip came out. So hopefully it will have support in another 6 months. Unfortunately it all didn't happen in time to duck gnome 3.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Hephasteus View Post
        Well I just bought a HIS 5550 with GDDR 5 since It's been a year since that chip came out. So hopefully it will have support in another 6 months. Unfortunately it all didn't happen in time to duck gnome 3.0.
        evergreen chips have been supported for a while now.

Comment

Hello,
          Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.
          In my point of view, most of the people will love your thread. Thanks!!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pip Torrens View Post
            Hello,
            Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.
            In my point of view, most of the people will love your thread. Thanks!!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
              I guess you are a bot
              I guess he is. Bots creators aren't very smart. If he said something that started a flame war no one would suspect :P Who the hell says nice things in these forums??

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
                I guess he is. Bots creators aren't very smart. If he said something that started a flame war no one would suspect :P Who the hell says nice things in these forums??
                There is also the fact that his signature contains a link to an SEO website.

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
                  LOL, crazy idea. Make a troll bot! :P

Comment

Working...
                  X