Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Sighting From Oktoberfest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Holy shit. Steam for Linux confirmed!?

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Ragas View Post
      Try to teach them the word "kaputt" the Spanish people I know adapt it quite quickly.
      That word was the one that made me almost laugh and I felt happy to see it as an everyday word.

      Maybe you know this:
      http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Hfiles/Hugo2.jpg

      Comment


      • #23
        Agh! Hugo is obnoxious.

        Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
          Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.
          Totally agree!

          I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Ulukai View Post
            Totally agree!

            I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?
            Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
            Michael Larabel
            http://www.michaellarabel.com/

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
              Why would anyone want to play Quake Live from their browser? It's just a way to simplify the benchmarking process as much as possible. One-click benches without having to install or download something manually.

              I'm not asking for this, it was just an idea. If you post mysterious news, we get crazy thoughts

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by dgulat View Post


                Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                Hm, i can make out "OpenBench...." but then it gets too hard for even the graffiti-trained eye! ;-)

                Comment

                Working...
                X