No announcement yet.

A Sighting From Oktoberfest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Michael, please don't do posts like this.. It really makes phoronix look stupid. Simply don't announce that you're going to announce something even though it's your own site.

Comment

Originally posted by markg85 View Post
      @Michael, please don't do posts like this.. It really makes phoronix look stupid. Simply don't announce that you're going to announce something even though it's your own site.
      Or you could view it as "fun". So, anyone think this article is fun? Going to keep checking Phoronix more frequently to find out what the secret is?!

WHOOPIEEEEEE!

It's better than xmas. I'm going to refresh Phoronix 50,000,000,000 times per second in my web browser now until I find out the TRUTH.

Comment

Scheiße

Somebody said shit at Octoberfest and we're supposed to get excited? I'm pretty sure more vulgar things are said after a few pints

Comment

Perhaps Michael has been replaced
          I hope so...

Originally posted by FreeBooteR69 View Post
          Somebody said shit at Octoberfest and we're supposed to get excited? I'm pretty sure more vulgar things are said after a few pints
          Pints? You have never been to Oktoberfest...
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Holy shit. Steam for Linux confirmed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragas View Post
                Try to teach them the word "kaputt" the Spanish people I know adapt it quite quickly.
                That word was the one that made me almost laugh and I felt happy to see it as an everyday word.

Maybe you know this:
                http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Hfiles/Hugo2.jpg

Comment

Agh! Hugo is obnoxious.

Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
                    Also, can't a guy make a few lighter posts now and then without everybody flaming? Besides, from what i can tell, PTS really makes a difference.
                    Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Ulukai View Post
                      Totally agree!

I went to the openbenchmarking.org website and come on the PTS website. Maybe it's an effort to start benchmarking from your browser?
                      Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
                      Michael Larabel
                      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Why would I want to start benchmarking from your browser?
                        Why would anyone want to play Quake Live from their browser? It's just a way to simplify the benchmarking process as much as possible. One-click benches without having to install or download something manually.

I'm not asking for this, it was just an idea. If you post mysterious news, we get crazy thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by dgulat View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                          Hm, i can make out "OpenBench...." but then it gets too hard for even the graffiti-trained eye! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X