Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedora 20 Alpha "Heisenbug" Is Now Out For Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    You are right... doesn't work under LiveCD

    Well, I tried but couldn't being able to use under LiveCD. Maybe I remove Xubuntu, I don't use it anyway...

    Comment


    • #12
      KDE Plasma is the default DE in Fedora 20 on ARM. :-)

      Comment


      • #13
        Turns out for it to appear in GDM you have to update first.
        For some reason the Wayland version fails to start for me.

        Comment


        • #14
          Fedora died years ago for me. Maybe i should give it s shot again but i do not see any compelling reason to use it.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
            KDE Plasma is the default DE in Fedora 20 on ARM. :-)
            That's new. I hope the ditch gnome(shell) altogether some day.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Alex Sarmiento View Post
              That's new. I hope the ditch gnome(shell) altogether some day.
              Probably has more to do with KWin's ability to run without compositing (not so many FOSS drivers for GPUs in ARM systems).
              Either that or Red Hat is interested in tablets and intends to use Plasma Active.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by SolidSteel144 View Post
                Turns out for it to appear in GDM you have to update first.
                For some reason the Wayland version fails to start for me.
                ATI Drivers?

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Honton View Post
                  No. It is a matter of GDM not being ready.
                  well stop posting dumb comments and go fix the damn thing seeing how Gnome is your hero

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Honton View Post
                    Patch your GDM and you will be fine
                    you have a patch ready?

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Alex Sarmiento View Post
                      Fedora died years ago for me. Maybe i should give it s shot again but i do not see any compelling reason to use it.
                      Yet, you see compelling reasons to let us know...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X