Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple AirPrint Coming To Ubuntu Linux 11.04, 11.10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Lol well I can tell you one thing, after giving the Galaxy for a spin recently, exchanging it 3 times in a month because of memory failures I'm happy to report that I have now enjoyed a month of incident free smart phone use (and I'm not having to charge it midday either like I had to with the galaxy).
    Galaxy? Isn't that a Samsung? What do you expect? Samsung makes expensive plasticy junk. Set your sights a little higher.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
      Galaxy? Isn't that a Samsung? What do you expect? Samsung makes expensive plasticy junk. Set your sights a little higher.
      Just a minute, my co worker wants to borrow my iPhone so he can make a call because his HTC can't get any signal.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by deanjo View Post
        Just a minute, my co worker wants to borrow my iPhone so he can make a call because his HTC can't get any signal.
        You, using a piece of fruit, want to talk about SIGNAL??!?!?
        The ONLY way that you could POSSIBLY be getting better signal is because you're using different CARRIERS.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
          You, using a piece of fruit, want to talk about SIGNAL??!?!?
          The ONLY way that you could POSSIBLY be getting better signal is because you're using different CARRIERS.
          Exact same carrier. Sorry to bust your bubble.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            Exact same carrier. Sorry to bust your bubble.
            No bubble to burst. That fruit crap does not receive a good signal and there is no arguing that it does -- empirical evidence shows otherwise.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              No bubble to burst. That fruit crap does not receive a good signal and there is no arguing that it does -- empirical evidence shows otherwise.
              Lol, tell that to my co-worker and his Desire HD.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                Lol, tell that to my co-worker and his Desire HD.
                Tell him to take the tinfoil off it, because I know that phone and there is no contest in signal reception.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
                  Tell him to take the tinfoil off it, because I know that phone and there is no contest in signal reception.
                  We've got a couple of the HTC's here. Both can't get reception however the 4 iPhones in the office (3 iphone 4's one 3gs) can get reception. All on the same carrier.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                    We've got a couple of the HTC's here. Both can't get reception however the 4 iPhones in the office (3 iphone 4's one 3gs) can get reception. All on the same carrier.
                    Yeah, and there's a few fruitcakes around here, and they all go completely blank as soon as they get past the front door.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      My nokia 'classic' non smart phone always has better reception than my mates and their smartphones. And I only have to charge it once every 10 days or so!

                      Smartphones are a fad!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X