Trying Out The New Ubuntu 10.10 Installer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remco View Post
    As a fanboi, you're not quite successful in pushing your own distro. Lesson one: mention the name of your distro. Please try again, troll.
    Not trolling. Simply wondering why Phoronix feels the need to only cover the most overrated distrobution in existance. I'm not trying to get my distro to be number one distro, either, I just wish I saw some more news for something that isn't shit.

Oh, if you want to explain to me how Fedora and Ubuntu are the two most important Linux distrobutions out there, I'm all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by UVClay View Post
      Not trolling. Simply wondering why Phoronix feels the need to only cover the most overrated distrobution in existance. I'm not trying to get my distro to be number one distro, either, I just wish I saw some more news for something that isn't shit.

Oh, if you want to explain to me how Fedora and Ubuntu are the two most important Linux distrobutions out there, I'm all ears.
      Basically: Ubuntu is where most of the users are, and Fedora is where most of the developers are. So Ubuntu news is interesting because it affects you, and Fedora news is interesting because it affects Ubuntu. The smaller distros like openSUSE, Debian and Gentoo are like little Fedoras, mostly known for their developers.

Comment

Working...
      X