Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxee Invites For Linux! [Linux Media Center App]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I was always looking for this but can't seem to figure the hell how to get started. Please count me in, Michael.

    I think the e-mail address should be accessible from admins, but if you need it, please drop a PM. I think you have my e-mail address anyway.
    Invite sent!
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #32
      Would you please send me an invite as well.
      Timothy

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by tjwallis View Post
        Would you please send me an invite as well.
        Timothy
        Invite sent.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

        Comment


        • #34
          Please could you send me one. I am a long time Mythtv user with FE/BE running. I have a spare machine that I currently hack around in mythbuntu and waiting to be reformatted. Thanks

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by squish102 View Post
            Please could you send me one. I am a long time Mythtv user with FE/BE running. I have a spare machine that I currently hack around in mythbuntu and waiting to be reformatted. Thanks
            Invited for Boxee.
            Michael Larabel
            http://www.michaellarabel.com/

            Comment


            • #36
              I'd love to test it out. Running Ubuntu Hardy on three machines with various configurations, so I think I would probably be a fairly good test subject / lab rat.

              jackkerouac@rogers.com

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jackkerouac View Post
                I'd love to test it out. Running Ubuntu Hardy on three machines with various configurations, so I think I would probably be a fairly good test subject / lab rat.
                Invite sent.
                Michael Larabel
                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Invite sent.
                  Thank you, kind sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Invite sent!
                    Thank you Michael. I'm curious to see what's on this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I'd love to compare it with my Mythboxes. But to be honest, i'm not meeting the requirements of minimal 5 posts. I'm reading this site for some time now, but never had anything to contribute. Because I really don't like people to enter needless trash on forums to reach somekind of thresshole, i'm not trying to get those 5 posts this week. Could you grand me the invite if I promose to contribute to these forums from now on ? With al the talk about videocards en mediacenters lately it will be an easy promise to keep.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by tmpdir View Post
                        I'd love to compare it with my Mythboxes. But to be honest, i'm not meeting the requirements of minimal 5 posts. I'm reading this site for some time now, but never had anything to contribute. Because I really don't like people to enter needless trash on forums to reach somekind of thresshole, i'm not trying to get those 5 posts this week. Could you grand me the invite if I promose to contribute to these forums from now on ? With al the talk about videocards en mediacenters lately it will be an easy promise to keep.
                        Sure, invite sent.
                        Michael Larabel
                        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Can i get invite too, very interested this Boxee as i am wanting to assemble HTPC for my living room and would be interesting to see if Boxee would be cool choice for it (event though its just on Alpha stage), my e-mail: ppanula AT lapua.net

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ppanula View Post
                            Can i get invite too, very interested this Boxee as i am wanting to assemble HTPC for my living room and would be interesting to see if Boxee would be cool choice for it (event though its just on Alpha stage), my e-mail: ppanula AT lapua.net
                            Sure thing for a PTS contributor! Should be in your email inbox now.
                            Michael Larabel
                            http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Invite please?

                              I've been scouring the web for an invite to Boxee.

                              I'd love to get an invite sent to reveri.bw AT gmail.com

                              Thanks in advance.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by niamu View Post
                                I've been scouring the web for an invite to Boxee.

                                I'd love to get an invite sent to reveri.bw AT gmail.com

                                Thanks in advance.
                                Invite sent.
                                Michael Larabel
                                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X