SMPlayer 14.3 Has Experimental Blu-Ray Disc Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnc View Post
    It's generally bad form to remove a feature that everybody requires and not readily supply an alternative function.
    I think anybody who uses pretty advanced things like mpv dont need any fancy GUI, can learn a couple of keybinds and can read man to configure player for his needs. mpv is the fork, mplayer and his frontends should still be kicking.
    Meanwhile, "everybody" should use VLC or the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by magika View Post
      I think anybody who uses pretty advanced things like mpv dont need any fancy GUI, can learn a couple of keybinds and can read man to configure player for his needs. mpv is the fork, mplayer and his frontends should still be kicking.
      Meanwhile, "everybody" should use VLC or the likes.
      That's like saying that if people want a usable desktop they should use Windows. If you want to use Linux you don't need a fancy GUI.

Comment

That's like saying that if people want a usable desktop they should use Windows. If you want to use Linux you don't need a fancy GUI.
        Don't take it to extremes. And windows is by far not the paradigm of usable desktop. Its rather like when user of a fluffy desktop gets behind of something like i3, or notepad and vim etc., you could argue things might need more GUI but thats not true.

Comment

Let me take a shot,

If people want a usable desktop they should use OSX. If you want to use linux, you need VMware.

There's no need to use the "W" word any more.

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
            Let me take a shot,

If people want a usable desktop they should use OSX. If you want to use linux, you need VMware.

There's no need to use the "W" word any more.
            Troll much?

- Gilboa
            oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
            oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
            oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
            Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Working...
            X