LibreOffice 4.0 Beta 2 Is Looking Good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Except it has nothing that depends on any particular aspect ratio. Well, there is Impress that has slides which have to be set to a certain aspect ratio, but it supports 16:9 slides just fine.
    Learn the difference between a slide template and UI layout before even attempting to discuss here!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
      Learn the difference between a slide template and UI layout before even attempting to discuss here!
      I'll repeat myself:
      Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
      Except it has nothing that depends on any particular aspect ratio.

Comment

And I won't repeat myself. If you are incapable of grasping the completely different UI metaphors of LO and widescreen-optimized suites like Calligra (and soon OO4), I can't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
          And I won't repeat myself. If you are incapable of grasping the completely different UI metaphors of LO and widescreen-optimized suites like Calligra (and soon OO4), I can't help you.
          Any links to pictures of that promised "widescreen optimized" OO4?

Comment

I'm glad for the huge support for this office suite so every improvement is appreciated and welcome.

Since its architecture is more modular respect the old OpenOffice should be nice a strip down release more light for replace AbiWord & C ....
            For example planning an Android release, since Android system have usually few resource, but with code that work even on Linux.

Even better I think could be nice that each user could download a core very light suite and add single module when he need it.

Note:
            I'm sad that the same level of support from the community isn't present for other projects as for example Gimp ...
            Last edited by alelinuxbsd; 01-02-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alelinuxbsd View Post
              Note:
              I'm sad that the same level of support from the community isn't present for other projects as for example Gimp ...
              Ah, but a word processor and spread sheet is more important to more people than something like gimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleve Sicofante View Post
                Any links to pictures of that promised "widescreen optimized" OO4?
                https://encrypted.google.com/search?...lotus+symphony

Comment

I like that a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X