Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compiz Fusion To Be Dropped, Other Changes Planned

Phoronix: Compiz Fusion To Be Dropped, Other Changes Planned

Yesterday we shared that Compiz++ and Nomad would be merged back into Compiz and today there are even more announcements coming out of the Compiz camp. With Compiz not having a clear road-map, a Compiz council has been established to begin charting the future of this compositing window manager...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

LinuxHater is going to have a blash with this!

Comment

Good thing nobody reads him, since he ran out of valid ideas to whine about quite a while ago.

Comment

Good -- more merging is always good for acceptance.

Comment

I also think this is a good move for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadi View Post
            Good thing nobody reads him, since he ran out of valid ideas to whine about quite a while ago.
            He isn't whining. If you look behind the flamage, this is actually constructive criticism. Of course we all have a differing sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
              He isn't whining. If you look behind the flamage, this is actually constructive criticism. Of course we all have a differing sense of humor.
              I have only been reading this board for a few months now, and I don't really have any opinion about the poster in question here. But if I have to look past someone's flamage to get to their point, there is a very high percentage change that I will not bother. I think that if someone wants a post to be taken seriously, then they should leave the attitude at home. Of course, that is just my opinion

Comment

We're talking about this guy: http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com

Comment

It was actually the -only- blog I could read; the others bored the heck out of me. Guess I'll start reading again if he's continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                    We're talking about this guy: http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com
                    Fair enough. I think I'll take a pass at reading that blog though, for the same reasons I originally stated. But again, that's just me. To each their own...

Comment

Working...
                    X