• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BSD Sucks and Dies
    there are no applications that *BSD can run that Linux cannot
    vi.

And not only do you spread BSD ads spam but windows and mac ads spam
    ... while you spread Linux spam. Obviously "spam" does not need to be bad, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
      GCC version alone is not enough, as it can be compiled without OpenMP. (libgomp needs separate porting to platforms)
      Ah, I see. Is there a technical reason as to why libgomp wasn't ported or was it just a matter of not enough developers/worth the effort?

Comment

And you fail, like all Linux fanboys do.

Comment

Originally posted by XorEaxEax View Post
          Ah, I see. Is there a technical reason as to why libgomp wasn't ported or was it just a matter of not enough developers/worth the effort?
          I think it just wasn't important to anyone till one new person on the mailing list mentioned it and after a short discussion one of the devs ported it.

Comment

Look at the server and supercomputer market.
            Market share means quality to you?
            So you use Windows on the desktop?

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhux View Post
              Market share means quality to you?
              So you use Windows on the desktop?
              Don't feed the trolls. They aren't interested in an intelligent discussion.

Comment

I know. That's why I actually answer. The best way to make a troll go away is to make him look dumb.

Comment

So look at the desktop market. Who except you uses that thing called gNewSense? I'd bet there are more PC-BSD users around.
                  Now tell me again about the relevance of the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhux View Post
                    So look at the desktop market. Who except you uses that thing called gNewSense? I'd bet there are more PC-BSD users around.
                    Now tell me again about the relevance of the market.
                    pcbsd users are only temporary. Within using for maybe a week or shorter, they hate it and get rid of it.

Their comments about it are usually along the lines of boots up to slow, can't boot, too slow, clashes often, Xorg doesn't work (Most common), can't get WIFI to work, can't detect USB, only uses KDE, torture to the eyes

At least gNewSense users are more permanent and besides it's kernel Linux is used far more then all the BSDs (excluding Mac and Windows) put together.

So chill out BSD bitches!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BSD BullShitDistro View Post
                      pcbsd users are only temporary. Within using for maybe a week or shorter, they hate it and get rid of it.
                      That's how I felt with gNewSense. Took me an hour. Boring.

Their comments about it are usually along the lines of boots up to slow, can't boot, too slow, clashes often, Xorg doesn't work (Most common), can't get WIFI to work, can't detect USB, only uses KDE, torture to the eyes
                      Uses more window managers/desktop environments than you might even know, a pleasure to the eyes, had no such problems.

At least gNewSense users are more permanent
                      Proven wrong.

and besides it's kernel Linux is used far more then all the BSDs (excluding Mac and Windows) put together.
                      See, your argument is "Linux has a wider audience, so it must be better."
                      Thus, Windows must be better than Linux. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X