Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Us While Having A Chance To Win A $500 Amazon Gift Card

Phoronix: Help Us While Having A Chance To Win A $500 Amazon Gift Card

As in past years, it's that time again to run another audience survey on Phoronix.com. The survey should take just a few minutes to complete and will be entered to win a $500 Amazon.com gift card...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Why not keep the Amazon Gift yourself and give let's say 15 Phoronix Premium account?

Comment

"What is your marital status?" - range of answers is pretty limited

Rob
      email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
        Why not keep the Amazon Gift yourself and give let's say 15 Phoronix Premium account?
        I don't think I have that much control over the process.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
          Mafia member detected

Comment

Hey Michael, completed the survey. Since there is sensitive info (like age, ect), this information is being securely held and transferred right?

Comment

Originally posted by dagger View Post
              "What is your marital status?" - range of answers is pretty limited
              Agreed.
              I never married but I'm not single and have a child. I'm not religious so I wouldn't participate in a ceremony I don't believe in.

Also am I blind or is the purchase of audio hardware not present in the "purchase for your work" part? Video cards not in there either?

"Please check "Currently in use" for this row" Is this a bot check?

I didn't have the option to check more than 1 type of employment.

The cell phone carrier service has consider for future or not aware. It's missing the I wouldn't use that bull**** with a 10 foot poll option however even tho I am aware of them I clicked this option since I don't plan on using in the future.

I must be tired I missed the computer code monkey option for job titles too, also again the ability to select more than one here would of been useful.

Comment

Apparently it's only for people in the US or Canada. Fair enough.

Comment

Out of interest, who will get the collected data?

Comment

Originally posted by mcgreg View Post
                    Out of interest, who will get the collected data?
                    Seeing as IDG TechNetwork is the one hosting it, who else would it be?

Comment

Working...
                    X