Pre-Launch Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Launch Feedback

Any comments, ideas, problems, etc... can be posted here for any items pertaining to what you would like to see on these forums. These items can range from browser compatibility issues to new forum sections you would like to see, and anything in between, or a feature that the site may be lacking. Thanks.

Michael Larabel
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

The forums look great with the green/gray/black color scheme. The only 'suggestion' is that the main forum list should use a tree view.
    Code:
    Software
    =Gaming
    --Open-Source Gaming
    --Closed-Source Gaming
    =Distributions
    --Fedore
    --Ubuntu
    --SuSE
    =ATI Linux
    It would make navigation alot easier with a few less mouse clicks. I haven't spent any time tinkering with vBulliten myself, but it sounds possible.

Comment

Yep, that's on the TODO list, hopefully will be setup that way soon.
      Michael Larabel

Comment

The colour scheme looks quite sharp. Easy on the eyes too. The tree view would be nice as Patrick pointed out.

Comment

Lovely color scheme, I really like it.

I'm viewing ths forums in Firefox in a resolution of 1024x768, and the layout is too wide, forcing me to scroll horizontally to view the whole thing. Would be nice if the width adjusted itself to the browser window percent-wise. Also, in the posting page (new thread/reply/edit/etc.) the color scheme uses some kind of blue/white default fallback, and the editor font is too small. I'm comparing to another vBulletin board here, so hopefully it should be fixable.

Comment

I'll look into possibly having it changed from its 1070px fixed width.

With your comment about the posting page, are you saying the ENTIRE page is defaulting to the standard vBulletin background? The WYSIWG text editor area itself is almost the standard editor, except a few color alterations, but none of it should be appearing as the blue/white theme.
            Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
              I'll look into possibly having it changed from its 1070px fixed width.

With your comment about the posting page, are you saying the ENTIRE page is defaulting to the standard vBulletin background? The WYSIWG text editor area itself is almost the standard editor, except a few color alterations, but none of it should be appearing as the blue/white theme.
              No, I should have made that clearly. I was referring to the WYSIWG only. E.g. the button background highlights are light blue and the same thing goes for the two drop-down lists ("Fonts" and "Sizes").

Comment

Working...
              X