Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Linuxhippy View Post
    ban both. Quridarium nonetheless is very annoying.
    I pointed out to a friend that this sentence must be wrong and i get this answer:

    A anonymous friend: "(sarcasm)OH NO!(/sarcasm) (cynicism)He has built a sentence which would seem out of place in a highly formal publication(/cynicism). (irony)how terrible!(/irony)"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      I send this message directly to Michael:
      ...
      Or in other words: "Waaaaah, mama, they're doing the same things I do! Make them stop!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
        Or in other words: "Waaaaah, mama, they're doing the same things I do! Make them stop!"
        Maybe but I can assure you I'm much more advanced in this kind of games compared to the other people here.

        And i can even write this openly without any fear here because people like: Michael and Bridgman already know my skill in "Rhetoric" and "Logic" and "The Art of Being Right".

        I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting and this is not 'Arrogant cocky' many people admit this to me many times.

        So have fun with the pathetic attempt to beat me.

        Comment


        • Sigh.

          You're not getting banned.

          Now try to be a little more considerate towards the forum users, they're sensitive; try to be less impulsive and wait for excitement or anger to subside before you post something that could be perceived as offensive.

          Ah well, I guess one of the 100 replies here will have said something similar already ... why *is* this thread so active ? Just think about it ...
          People only see your posts, not the real, full you. They're not out to get you or have something against you personally, just the image they build of you from what you're writing.

          Comment


          • You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection as he doesn't recognize how antisocial his behavior is.

            Comment


            • Yet.

              Originally posted by log0 View Post
              You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection ...
              Or unwilling ? Arguing and blaming everyone/thing else is simply more fun.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
                Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                  Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.
                  Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                    Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"
                    maybe pictures fit better to your skill of words:

                    Comment


                    • I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
                      yeah, that is certainly one definition of a forum troll.

                      Hence the request to have you banned.

                      Forums exist to share share technology information.

                      Everyone would be happy if you took your word fighting skills to a different venue.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by log0 View Post
                        You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection as he doesn't recognize how antisocial his behavior is.
                        I do recognize how antisocial your behavior is to me.

                        and I can assure you 'i'm not anti social i'm just not user friendly'

                        or maybe my words are to high for you maybe a picture fit better for you?:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                          yeah, that is certainly one definition of a forum troll.

                          Hence the request to have you banned.

                          Forums exist to share share technology information.

                          Everyone would be happy if you took your word fighting skills to a different venue.
                          In my world the skill of word fighting is not the same than doing word fighting for trolling.

                          but maybe you can not make a difference between imaginary and reality ?

                          please call a psychiatrist to fix this problem.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                            Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"
                            First it was ASD, then it was Aspergers, now it's dyslexia. At worst, it's all a lie. At best, he'll be cured in a few more pages, since his ailment seems to be getting progressively better as this thread progresses. Cheese insisted that I be banned for profanity, and hereby claim that I suffer from "Faux Internet Tourette Syndrome". Like Qar, I was diagnosed when I was 12 by someone who wasn't a doctor.

                            F

                            Comment


                            • In my world the skill of word fighting is not the same than doing word fighting for trolling.
                              Wait...you just issued a challenge to everyone to engage in a contest of wits.

                              Maybe but I can assure you I'm much more advanced in this kind of games compared to the other people here.

                              And i can even write this openly without any fear here because people like: Michael and Bridgman already know my skill in "Rhetoric" and "Logic" and "The Art of Being Right".

                              I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting and this is not 'Arrogant cocky' many people admit this to me many times.

                              So have fun with the pathetic attempt to beat me.
                              Then you turn around and say that you aren't really playing that game, that it is just imaginary?


                              Again, there is no need for imaginary or real game playing on a technology forum.

                              Join MENSA, or do crossword puzzles, or play chess, or online gaming.

                              There are thousands of appropriate outlets for you to explore or enhance your "word fighting" skills.

                              Why do you refuse to acknowledge that this forum is not one of those places?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                Wait...you just issued a challenge to everyone to engage in a contest of wits.
                                nice point of view

                                Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                Then you turn around and say that you aren't really playing that game, that it is just imaginary?
                                now you disappoint me because your sentence can not be the logical conclusion because the word: "Maybe" makes it a Dialetheism therm and this is per definition: wikipedia: "Dialetheism is not a system of formal logic"

                                Please try again.

                                Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                Again, there is no need for imaginary or real game playing on a technology forum.
                                please recheck the sentence because i never write that i play a game
                                the other people play this "game"
                                and I'm NOT

                                Please try again if you can.

                                Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                Join MENSA
                                in Germany I'm sorted out as stupid.

                                so please try again.

                                Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                or online gaming.
                                i already do this but the open-source driver radeon and the catalyst ruined my Heroes of Newearth Match making Rating....

                                maybe they should improve the drivers then i can play HON...

                                Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
                                There are thousands of appropriate outlets for you to explore or enhance your "word fighting" skills.
                                Why do you refuse to acknowledge that this forum is not one of those places?
                                Your problem is that you think I do what I do not
                                you only think you know what I think but your thinking is not the reality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X