• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But why do you say you insult people?

Comment

Originally posted by aceman View Post
      But why do you say you insult people?
      in my world it isn't a insult it is a statement of fact. only the other peoples think i insult them.

if someone does something stupid i call him stupid and then the other blame me for insulting him...

Comment

Just FYI, most people do work hard to communicate what they are trying to say *without* insulting the other person or calling them stupid (even if you think their last post *was* stupid). This is a "generally accepted social practice" even on internet forums.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
          Just FYI, most people do work hard to communicate what they are trying to say *without* insulting the other person or calling them stupid (even if you think their last post *was* stupid). This is a "generally accepted social practice" even on internet forums.
          yes sure and this was only a example. I tend to collide with Social practice .... and this is a symptom of "Asperger syndrome"

Comment

I tend to collide with Social practice .... and this is a symptom of "Asperger syndrome"
            It is also a symptom of laziness.

That you know, but choose to ignore is not a credible excuse.

I have anger management issues. However, I choose to control my emotions rather than be controlled by them.

I don't care if you are banned or not...I tend to ignore your threads as off topic.

However, knowing that you have a "syndrome" is no excuse for not learning to compensate for your natural predisposition.

Comment

Originally posted by mdk77777 View Post
              It is also a symptom of laziness.

That you know, but choose to ignore is not a credible excuse.

I have anger management issues. However, I choose to control my emotions rather than be controlled by them.

I don't care if you are banned or not...I tend to ignore your threads as off topic.

However, knowing that you have a "syndrome" is no excuse for not learning to compensate for your natural predisposition.
              and so one and so one. anyway "Laziness" is a sign of intelligence! because you can only practice successful Laziness if you are smart.

Comment

You don't need to be intelligent to be to lazy to be polite.

Comment

Originally posted by TobiSGD View Post
                  You don't need to be intelligent to be to lazy to be polite.
                  you are right you only need to be intelligent to be successfully lazy (please get the difference between lazy and successfully lazy)

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                    you are right you only need to be intelligent to be successfully lazy (please get the difference between lazy and successfully lazy)
                    Seems to me that you are not successful in being to lazy to be polite, because otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. The obvious conclusion would be to increase your social skills to a level that is more accepted.

Comment

Seems to me that you are not successful in being to lazy to be polite, because otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. The obvious conclusion would be to increase your social skills to a level that is more accepted.
                      sure but this thread prove that I'm successful : http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...3-Ban-Qaridium

can i be "MORE" successful ?

Comment

That this thread exists and that people want to sign this petition is showing that you are actually lacking social skills. That you can show us a thread which states that the same amount of people don't care (or are simply not bothering) doesn't make that a success.

Comment

Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners.

If the pro-banners would stop arguing with a poster who is often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, then there would be no problem.

Qaridarium would find another place to to post his messages if the idiots would not fall like slugs to respond to him.

I say ban the idiots, not the much smarter man. (And I think Q is way off base. But it dosen't bother me because I don't click on his drivel.)

Comment

Hi, I'm a lurker who registered to post in this thread.

It guess members feel the need to create threads like this because Phoronix forum rules 1 and 2 are being broken repeatedly, frequently and seemingly without consequence. Posts breaking rules like these rarely add any value to the thread and often result in flame wars.

Large numbers of rulebreaking posts are discouraging to potential new posters who probably click the Comments & Discussion link out of interest in the article content rather than interest in whether some individual is considered stupid or on drugs by another poster.

There is no Ignore List for readers who view threads without being logged in.

Comment

That this thread exists and that people want to sign this petition is showing that you are actually lacking social skills. That you can show us a thread which states that the same amount of people don't care (or are simply not bothering) doesn't make that a success.
                              the definition is the other way around they try it and fail because of this they are ot successful in fact i'm more successful than they are.

Comment

Originally posted by autono View Post
                                'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. ' If the pro-banners would stop arguing with a poster who is often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, then there would be no problem.
                                you also lag logic because the "General Discussion Anything off-topic." forum part do -often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum- (sorry for copy past your message into my message). Why Michael do not delete this part of the forum if he don't want these kind of tropics in the forum?

in your meaning this means "'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. '" you are stupid and because of this you are allowed to talk ?

Sorry for showing you your stupidness on the other side i agree to you that is a good law to ban: 'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. '

Qaridarium would find another place to to post his messages if the idiots would not fall like slugs to respond to him.
                                why do i write in a english speaking forum and this one located in the USA? its simple we do not have "Freedom of speech" in Germany we only do have "freedom of expression a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court."
                                this is a big difference in germany you only allowed to voice your opinion if its a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court.
                                this means in german forums the people sue you all the time and you do have censorship all the time and they ban you all the time and suppress your opinion all the time because most forums dont wait for the "court" they just delete and censorship ist to solf any problems with the court by self-censorshipment.
                                because in germany the (freedom of expression a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court.) is only in court and public places they just censorship your freedom of expression by the "house right" they just delete you and no court will ever judge over you.

i write here because of "freedom of speech" we do not have this in germany we are a "Iranian+China" country with the most censorship in the world.

I say ban the idiots, not the much smarter man. (And I think Q is way off base. But it dosen't bother me because I don't click on his drivel.)
                                hey thank you for calling me a smart man who is way off base

you are welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X