X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and the prove for that claim is?
    Your posts are all the evidence anyone needs, and provide far more proof then you ever do.

sadly he do not have the time to read my stuff.
    He took the time to name you the "Conspiracy Leader", which is all it takes to see he finds you funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
      Your posts are all the evidence anyone needs, and provide far more proof then you ever do.
      you need much more arguments to prove a Troll in a valid way.

but you prefer to Spam invalid flaming instead.

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
      He took the time to name you the "Conspiracy Leader", which is all it takes to see he finds you funny.
      what is next Moderator status ?

will you even then try to kick me?
      Last edited by Qaridarium; 06-15-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by allquixotic View Post
        I think the Q vs B battle
        i finished the rap:

Hello my name isn't bridge man I'm just his personal Q'Fan
        Qaridarium does his job deleting working Jerk's swap paging by raging!

Raging my paging does not stop my aging
        I'm to old man to be the cold name so fear my bridg man of my rig names os vista asta la vista!

I am Qari the consparicy leader, your Windows is making you a feeder, your fat32 like a BSoD blue-screen your twittering is like a dirt-drivers tripping!

Ya bridgman style yo, my managment is pure voltage gives you the Windows Genuine Advantage Radeon package breaks your voyage now you need a bandage pwnd ya visage!

My Ping of Death is making you mad being hatefull is the best thing you're at.
        Mr. Vista your meaning of linux makes me call for Krishna! I use wine while this rhyme is in line so will I shine and your Windows will never be this fine!

I'm the bridge to peace your poorer than Greece this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese wile your Radeon will freeze pwnd ya i cut the costs of git-trees !

Who Won ? Who's next ? You decide!

Comment

i finished the rap:

Hello my name isn't bridge man I'm just his personal Q'Fan
          Qaridarium does his job deleting working Jerk's swap paging by raging!

Raging my paging does not stop my aging
          I'm to old man to be the cold name so fear my bridg man of my rig names os vista asta la vista!

I am Qari the consparicy leader, your Windows is making you a feeder, your fat32 like a BSoD blue-screen your twittering is like a dirt-drivers tripping!

Ya bridgman style yo, my managment is pure voltage gives you the Windows Genuine Advantage Radeon package breaks your voyage now you need a bandage pwnd ya visage!

My Ping of Death is making you mad being hatefull is the best thing you're at.
          Mr. Vista your meaning of linux makes me call for Krishna! I use wine while this rhyme is in line so will I shine and your Windows will never be this fine!

I'm the bridge to peace your poorer than Greece this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese wile your Radeon will freeze pwnd ya i cut the costs of git-trees !

Who Won ? Who's next ? You decide!
          I LOLed. Ridiculous, but funny. You're a comedian.

Comment

• Originally posted by allquixotic View Post
            I LOLed. Ridiculous, but funny. You're a comedian.
            hi i asked my buddy "Kilez More" a german rap star to make a music video with that text

http://www.facebook.com/KilezMore

so we get a offical Phoronix Qaridarium Versus Bridgman music Video

Comment

you need much more arguments to prove a Troll in a valid way.

but you prefer to Spam invalid flaming instead.
              Why? Boldly claiming things to be facts with no proof seems to be good enough for you.

The fact is that you're a troll, and everyone on these boards knows it. Some people just feel like trolls should be free to troll no matter what they do, and others think they should be banned.

what is next Moderator status ?

will you even then try to kick me?
              Q as a mod would probably surprise me less than Q getting booted.

Anyway, I'll let you have the last word, because I know you love to have that. Go ahead, say whatever you want, the floor is all yours...

Comment

• Originally posted by banQaridarium View Post
                Michael,

You have to ban Qaridarium or ..... out of mere respect. Don't piss off anymore people over one arrogant ass.

Thanks,
                The Stig.
                the creation of account for a ban .... that s a double-game thingy , very easy to play and making the "real old" account on the side of the "victorious"

ban banQaridarium , Michael ;']

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                  Why? Boldly claiming things to be facts with no proof seems to be good enough for you.
                  Me? You have not understood the task! Not ME you have to prove it to "Michael"
                  but you don't even try it...

The fact is that you're a troll, and everyone on these boards knows it.
                  You judge rashly you have to prove it to Michael!

Michael is simply a person who is truthful Profound this means without a 100% prove he will not ban me.

Some people just feel like trolls should be free to troll no matter what they do, and others think they should be banned.
                  Maybe you just use the word Troll because you hate "Freedom of speech" ?

Q as a mod would probably surprise me less than Q getting booted.
                  i also think this possibility is higher.

Anyway, I'll let you have the last word, because I know you love to have that. Go ahead, say whatever you want, the floor is all yours...
                  fine

Comment

• Originally posted by jcgeny View Post
                    the creation of account for a ban .... that s a double-game thingy , very easy to play and making the "real old" account on the side of the "victorious"

ban banQaridarium , Michael ;']
                    the funny part is I'm so popular even my banning thread makes more than 6300 clicks until now...

these haters can not write stuff what people wants to read only if they try to kick me they get clicks!

what's next, they want to ban Michael to get clicks?

Comment

• A REAL chat with a Blond-German high-scool-girl 'Sina' about this tropic (EPIC FAIL):

A REAL chat with a Blond-German high-scool-girl 'Sina' about this tropic:

http://www.facebook.com/sina.laura

Sina:"ok dann sag mir wieso du statt "while" "wile" schreibst?
                      nein es ist nicht so wie da.. das englischt dort IST korrekt"
                      Qaridarium: "sag mal bist du dumm ?"
                      Sina: "wie kommst drauf?"
                      Qaridarium:ich nutze while korrekt: "I use wine while this rhyme is in line so will I shine"
                      und du meinst das hier : "this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese wile your Radeon will freeze"
                      Qaridarium:dann übersetz mal wile
                      Sina: nein andere zeile -.-
                      Qaridarium:über setz das mal ohne h
                      ...---> Schlich trick, ruse, wile
                      Sina: ja... und das macht dann auch kein sinn?
                      Qaridarium: trick... der typ ist verantwortlich für den radeon treiber er macht das MEIN treiber einfriert
                      Sina:???
                      Qaridarium:er pwnd me so hard weil er die kosten für die notwendigen git-trees streicht
                      er ist der AMD manager der das GELD für den radeon treiber verwaltet!
                      Sina:das tut doch gar nichts zur sache übersetz doch mal deinen eigenen satz mit "wile"
                      Qaridarium:da ist maximal die Interpunktion falsch --> to let me taste cheese. wile: your Radeon will freeze
                      Sina:übersetz es einfach
                      Qaridarium:das ist ein epic pwnd
                      der cheatet einfach und mein computer stürzt ab deswegen gewinnt der !
                      Sina:übersetz es!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      wile = [setze deutsches wort ein]
                      Qaridarium:
                      "I'm the bridge to peace your poorer than Greece this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese wile your Radeon will freeze pwnd ya i cut the costs of git-trees !"
                      auf deutsch: Ich bin die brücke zur liebe du bist ärmer als Griechenland, das aber ist nur ein kleines stück um das beste käse stück zu schmecken "Ausgetricks" dein radeon treiber gefiert ein WEIL ich die kosten für die notwendigen treiber code zeilen im GIT-Tree gekürzt habe!
                      da fehlt noch ein ich : weil ICH..
                      man o man du denkst du bist clever unglaublich schlecht
                      der typ hat mich Ausgetricks die kurzform: tricks
                      Schlich=erschlichen (ausgetrickst)
                      ziemlich peinlich dafür das du auf dem Gymasium bist...
                      und raffst du nun das du es nicht raffst?
                      Qaridarium:
                      was heißt nun wile in deinem satz?
                      ausgetrickst die kurzform "trick" oder "erschlichen" den Sieg "erschleichen"
                      der gewinnt weil er sich den sieg erschlichen hat durch ein Trick!
                      wile = ausgetrickst?
                      kurzform TRICK
                      Sina:???kurform?
                      Sina:kurzform?
                      Qaridarium:Trick/erschlichen ist die kurzform von ausgetrickst
                      im RAP nutzt man immer die KURZFORM
                      Sina:trick? ich frage nach "wile"
                      Qaridarium man
                      Sina: sry versteh echt nicht wieso du das nciht einfach kurz übersetzt
                      und was du da sonst so redest
                      Qaridarium:wile is auf deutsch übersetzt trick und trick ist ein fremdwort im deutschen
                      im deutschen ohne fremdword heist es: erschlichen durch eine list
                      listig ist das alte wort dafür
                      das wort "trick" kommt aus dem englischem
                      Sina:also wile als nomen heißt list.. und als verb heißt es jdn/etwas locken.. wie du nun zu deiner bedeutung kommst ist mir schleierhaft
                      und da das wort eben das genannet heißt.. kann auch niemand verstehen dass du was ganz anderes meinst
                      Qaridarium:ich hab damals ne AMD karte gekauft weil er mit seiner list mich angelockt hat!
                      und heut hab ich die probleme wegen bridgmans list
                      raffst du es jetzt ?
                      Sina:ja was du sagen willst schon.. aber das steht da halt absolut nicht und macht kein sinn
                      schlag doch mal wile im wörterbuch nach ok
                      Qaridarium:hab ich
                      Sina:du solltest ads eher
                      hab ich wile: supstantiv: "schlich" adjectiv : trick,
                      nein
                      dann ist google translate zu dumm ein einziges wort nachzuschlagen
                      was natürlich nicht der fall ist bei einem einzigem wort
                      Sina:ka was du falsch machst.. fakt ist: du machst es falsch
                      Qaridarium: du... das wort existiert wirklich und wird so verwendet
                      lol wenn ich das genauer nachlese passt das noch besser LOL
                      Urban urbandictionary wile: To misbehave in a very energetic and uncontrolled manner.
                      LOL exakt das "austricksen" ist ein: "To misbehave in a very energetic and uncontrolled manner."
                      wile=very passt auch
                      Sina: 0o
                      Qaridarium: wile= to act afool passt auch
                      Sina:aha ok das wusst ich nicht
                      Qaridarium:wile als LSD trip verhalten passt auch: "Wile
                      To be experience wilin' or be the process of wilin' out. Behaving contrary to the situation around you, preferably while on LSD or other mind altering substances."
                      Sina:immer noch fraglich obs dann sinn macht
                      kopier nochmal den satz rein
                      Qaridarium:ich werfe dem typ vor verrückt zu handeln
                      und er trickst mich aus mit seinem "verrückten" verhalten und gewinnt so den rap battle
                      Sina:versteh ich immer noch nicht.. bitte übersetz nochmal den part ohne weitere erläuterungen sondern übersetz es einfach nur: this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese wile your Radeon will freeze
                      Qaridarium: ich habs sinn gemäß als NICHT rap übersetzt
                      Sina: ? das WAR eine erläuterung
                      du sollst es übersetzen
                      Qaridarium:im deutschen würde man sagen: DEIN Radeon treiber Stürzt ab weil ich wie auf LSD verrückt handle doch trickreich wärend ich geniese ich den geschmmack von käse
                      der macht mich beim käse essen fertig durch sein verrücktes verhalten indem er mein pc sapotiert'!
                      Sina: übersetze es !!!!!!
                      sonst kapier ich den quatsch nicht
                      Qaridarium: WTF ?
                      wenn du es einfach übersetzt, dann kann ich das schon selbst zu was sinnigem denken
                      nicht aber wenn du es durch dein erläuterungen entfremdest
                      hab ich nun 10 mal gemacht auf unterschiedliche weise. oder meinst du eine NICHT sinngemäse wort für wort übersetzung ?
                      Sina:was du meinst hab ich wie gesagt ja schon kapiert - nicht aber was du schreibst
                      JA ich sagte überstezen und nicht "mediation"
                      Qaridarium: eine wort für wort übersetzung die nicht sinngemäs ist ist nunmal falsch
                      das kannst du nicht direkt übersetzen
                      Sinaah du bist zu dämlich es so zu übersetzen dass es textnah ist und sinn macht
                      Qaridarium:am meisten past: Wile = Ha! ausgetrickst durch verrücktes verhalten
                      Sina:ha! ????????
                      oah es wird mir jetzt echt zu dumm
                      lass es einfach
                      Qaridarium: RAP !!! da sagt man sowas
                      Wile = #ausgetrickst durch verrücktes verhalten
                      übersetz halt selbst mal "ausgetrickst durch verrücktes verhalten" in nur 1 wort wo da rein passt
                      ja das sollst du innerhalb deines satzes übersetzen

Ich bin die brücke zur liebe du bist ärmer als griechenland das ist nur ein kleines stück um das wirklich gute käsestück zu testen: hab ich dich ausgetrickst durch verrücktes verhalten Dein Radeon treiber wird abstürzen hab ich dich geschlagen weil ich die gelder für deinen treiber gekürzt habe!

Sina: das wirklich gute ? wo steht denn das?
                      Qaridarium:"sinn" streich es raus ist nur für den sinn
                      Sina: du sollst das lassen, ads irritiert nur
                      den sinn versteh ich schon selbst
                      Qaridarium:na is doch trivial das wegzulassen
                      Sina:ja wieso tust es dann nicht?
                      ok, der rest ist wenigstens anständig gemacht. abgesehen von dem "wile" part, denn das was du angbibst was es heißen ergibt sich definitiv nicht aus deinem text
                      Qaridarium:kann sich aber ergeben
                      habs nun extra doppelt nachgeschlagen
                      google translate und urban
                      Sina:dein satz ist einfach unsinnig
                      er ergibt so kein sinn
                      Qaridarium:und komm mir nicht mit einem Oxford english wörterbuch
                      Sina:und das kann dir google nicht verraten
                      gib den satz doch mal jemand der englisch gut kann und sag ihm ohne weitere informationen dass er ihn übersetzen soll
                      lol, das könnte dir das genausowenig sagen davon abgesehen dass das wort wohl slang oder so ist, da es bei dict.cc ja auch nur als "list" und "locken" erkannt wird
                      Qaridarium:das ist RAP da geht es darum den gegner fertig zu machen und nicht um dir sina einen sinn mitzuteilen
                      Sina:nein
                      wenn der gegner nicht versteht dass er attaktiert wird- dann wird er nicht attakiert
                      Qaridarium:"da es bei dict.cc ja auch nur als "list" und "locken" erkannt wird"
                      du raffst gar nicht das das NOCH besser passt da ich angelockt wurde vom opensource linux treiber ER aber den Closed source WINDOWS treiber nutzt aber für den Opensource linux treiber verantwortich ist! und seine "list" dabei ist das er die kosten für den treiber soweit senkt bis mein rechner abstürzt,
                      du willst mich belehren und deine belehrung passt NOCH besser als meine übersetzung.... LOL!
                      du raffst dein MEGA FAIL einfach nicht!
                      Sina:nein es macht sprachlich einfach keinen sinn
                      man erkennt nicht was du sagen willst. du sagst nicht das was du meinst zu sagen
                      du bist fail weil du dich nicht verständlich ausdrücken kannst
                      Qaridarium:RAP ist Kunst und kunst muss sprachlich keinen sinn machen
                      Sina:gut dann könntest du auch einfach telletubbi laute von dir geben, das macht dann so viel sinn und ist genausoviel diss wie dein kram
                      Qaridarium:hey ich hab exakt das ausgedrückt was ich ausdrücken wollte und deine belehrung bestätigt mich exakt !
                      ja im rap tut man auch laute von sich geben die gar kein sinn ergeben!
                      Sina:nein
                      fordere jemand der englisch kann auf es zu übersetzen und schau ob das selbe rauskommt
                      das ist dann der beweis
                      Qaridarium: du ich stell den ganzen chat bei phoronix ein die lachen sich tot
                      sina:ja über dich
                      davon abgesehen dass es niemand interessiert
                      Qaridarium:
                      du sieht die reaktion ja dann da können einige auch deutsch
                      meine kumpels da die deutsch können lachen sich kaput über dein epic fail!
                      Sina:ja über dich wie gesagt
                      und falls sie das nicht tun.. dann sind sie selbst eben grundlegend doof
                      Qaridarium:nun der unterschied ist über mich lachen sie weil ich absichtlich SPASS mache über dich lachen sie weil du es ernst meinst!

Comment

• German Blond Girl Sina gets the point "wile" after 60 minutes

German Blond Girl Sina gets the point "wile" after 60 minutes :

Qaridarium:so verstehst du das auch in dem text: "[...]. wile(German:List)! [...] "
                        Sina:das ändert natürlich alles
                        selbst schuld wenn du keine satzzeichen verwendest
                        Qaridarium:hab ich schon vor ca 30 minuten das selbe gesagt
                        Sina:ne
                        da dacht ich nur dass du irgendwo noch ein komma dir einbildest
                        aber das du das als alleinstehendens wort willlst.. ist was ganz anderes (und auch nichts naheliegendes)
                        aber ich bezweifle nach wie vor ob es dann nsinn macht
                        Qaridarium:ich kann es beweisen das ich das sagte:

"Sina:das tut doch gar nichts zur sache übersetz doch mal deinen eigenen satz mit "wile"
                        Qaridarium:da ist maximal die Interpunktion falsch --> to let me taste cheese. wile: your Radeon will freeze
                        Sina:übersetz es einfach"
                        ups.. das hab ich überlesen
                        "ups.. das hab ich überlesen"

EPIC FAIL-.

Comment

• how about stop responding to him, especially in this thread... he will continue to respond to you, even if you are right and have the better arguments. he will respond (eventually calling you names) so just stop responding to him. everybody else knows that you had the better arguments even if he claims to "won".

Comment

• Originally posted by droste View Post
                            how about stop responding to him, especially in this thread... he will continue to respond to you, even if you are right and have the better arguments. he will respond (eventually calling you names) so just stop responding to him. everybody else knows that you had the better arguments even if he claims to "won".
                            Who are you talking about?

"she" the Girl already admit that I'm right and she only fail because she dit not read what i write about punctuation.

because she understands that she is wrong if the punctuation is right.

Comment

• Bridgman send me a email about the "Qaridarium versus Bridgman" rap and pointed out that his Vista computer do have a NVIDIA card!

so he beat me harder and harder in rap battle..--

if you are important man and you need a job done then you use Windows and Nvidia hardware and a Intel CPU because they are "Faster" right now... LOL!

Comment

if you are important man and you need a job done then you use Windows and Nvidia hardware and a Intel CPU because they are "Faster" right now... LOL!
                                Actually no, I bought it ~6 years ago because it was on sale for ~$279 including shipping. Integrated graphics, just enough for admin stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X