No announcement yet.

Forum login bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also getting same problem. The forum is not recognizing me first time. I have to login twice to access my account. I guess it might be database problem.

Comment

Haven't had login problems so far, but here on Windows Vista with Google Chrome, it looks like the first iPad screenshot: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3761/imageihf.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
        that's where the ads are. only visible without adblock though ;-)
        Hmm I don't have ads on it:

There is empty table on it.

Comment

I'm also getting the error when logging in to the forum. It works on the second try.

Comment

The ads on the right are only visible on the forum index. When browsing a topic, there are no ads on the right side. Google Chrome leaves a whitespace at the right, Firefox doesn't.

On the forum index with Firefox it also happens occasionally that an ad gets replaced by whitespace. This whitespace disappears when enabling AdBlock.

(haven't tested AdBlock on Chrome yet)

Comment

Appears the forum's been upgraded - login bug is still there.

Comment

I also see this bug

I am also seeing the issue...

Every time I log into the forums I get a vBulletin Message "Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.phoronix.com/forums/)".

This is with Chromium on Linux [12.0.742.112 (90304) Ubuntu 11.04], been happening the entire time I have been a premium member.

- Dan Stoner

Comment

After the last update:

- login bug still present
                  - my login is finally remembered again so I don't have to see the login redirection error daily any more.
                  - search is even more wonky than before:

Comment

Working...
                  X