No announcement yet.

A Bavarian Preview Of Iveland & OpenBenchmarking.org

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any further news on meeting up in/around Munich this coming weekend?

Thanks,

Skeetre

Comment

Right now that there seems to be only 7~9 people that have expressed interest to me and likely be able to make it to Munich and from those it seems split between Friday and Saturday, so I don't think I'm going to end up organizing anything too worthwhile for Munich beyond some meetings I already have setup there.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

That's too bad... I'd love to meet you, but I don't think it's worth driving 4-5 hours each way and getting a hotel room just to shake your hand.

Guess I'll be waiting until the official release later this month.

I've got 7 PCs lined up and reading for some testing!

Comment

Originally posted by skeetre View Post
          That's too bad... I'd love to meet you, but I don't think it's worth driving 4-5 hours each way and getting a hotel room just to shake your hand.

Guess I'll be waiting until the official release later this month.

I've got 7 PCs lined up and reading for some testing!
          No worries, I go to Germany/Bayern for business/Linux as much as possible. Will try to organize a LARGE Phoronix meet-up further in advance in the summer when it becomes biergarten weather when it's nice outside to have a maß, bretzn, and maybe some schweinshaxe while discussing Linux

A release candidate for your PCs should be out early this week if you want to give that a test too to ensure everything is solid and ready to go for your systems upon final. Submitting the data to OpenBenchmarking.org is also great
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X