Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Phoronix Forums Have Been Upgraded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    I might be missing something but it looks like that the premium subscription is no longer working after the update. Previously all I had to do in order to get ad-free site browsing and the possibility to view articles on a single page is to simply login into the forums. Today this didn't worked. I.e. I've been able to normally login into forums but it didn't resulted in main site switching to premium browsing mode. Am I missing something?

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by lexa2 View Post
      I might be missing something but it looks like that the premium subscription is no longer working after the update. Previously all I had to do in order to get ad-free site browsing and the possibility to view articles on a single page is to simply login into the forums. Today this didn't worked. I.e. I've been able to normally login into forums but it didn't resulted in main site switching to premium browsing mode. Am I missing something?
      Should be fixed now, you may need to log back in.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Screenshots please if having a hard time seeing somethng or making visual suggestions, thanks. Still figuring out the vBulletin theme/style system after not touching it many versions ago / 5 years ago.
        Michael, it works okay with my WebKit browsers (Midori, Chrome), so I'm thinking it's a firefox/GTK theming problem on my end. Thanks, anyway.

        Comment


        • #24
          I was expecting Bridgman to have posted here and then edited his post 100 times by now. Seems like everytime he posted he complained about the edit limit.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Should be fixed now, you may need to log back in.
            Yes, now it's working fine, thanks.

            Comment


            • #26
              I've got a bug report.

              I couldn't select the password input field after I'd entered my username and the username field turned yellow. After I added a letter to the end of my username it worked and then I deleted that letter to log in. It seems like there's some javascript that thought my username was invalid.

              Comment


              • #27
                What about this?
                Image way too big for embedding! *fleeing in panic from mod banhammer*
                It's a quick edit, but the colors seemed to work out pretty well.
                List:
                #7F7F7F frame
                #DFDFDF title background
                #BFBFBF background

                Comment


                • #28
                  Ahhh the colors are much better now. Takes some time getting used to, but in the end this is how it should be.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
                    I was expecting Bridgman to have posted here and then edited his post 100 times by now. Seems like everytime he posted he complained about the edit limit.
                    Edit limit is still 1 minute...

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by ad_267 View Post
                      Edit limit is still 1 minute...
                      This seriously needs fixing.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X