• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Phoronix.... And happy birthday to me

Comment

wooo hooo !!!!

happy fifth B-Day......

To celebrate I pumped 40 rounds of .308 into Barney The Dinosaur with an M14 and drank 82 Oz of beer!!!

Go Phoronix!!!

Woot!!!!

and I dare any reader here to top this

Comment

Then happy birthday also from my side. It makes me sad that I'll barely have the time to visit Berlin for the Linux-Tage next week, even though it is not so far away. I have to work and on the weekend I'm going to Bavaria/Baden-W?rttemberg which is the opposite direction.
        Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
          Phoronix is definately my most visited website. It captures everything that interests me: FLOSS, computer graphics, operating systems and hardware. A truely awesome mix making Phoronix a truely awesome website!

(and not to mention the complete lack of astroturfing )
          You forgot to mention the occasional flame wars. How boring would it be without them?

Comment

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
            Then happy birthday also from my side. It makes me sad that I'll barely have the time to visit Berlin for the Linux-Tage next week, even though it is not so far away. I have to work and on the weekend I'm going to Bavaria/Baden-W?rttemberg which is the opposite direction.
            While in Bayern, try to drink some Augustiner/Franziskaner/Tegernsee. The official beers of Phoronix
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

@yotambien,
              Well, ofcourse; I flame, therefore I am ^^,

Comment

Happy Birfday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  While in Bayern, try to drink some Augustiner/Franziskaner/Tegernsee. The official beers of Phoronix

No, it's not me in there, I just took the picture. It was an Augustiner pub we were at last year on our final school trip in Bayern, and the woman that ran it gave us the "Augustiner Oktoberfestbier" poster. You would love it

Comment

Some years following your website. Congratulations for the great work and happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post

No, it's not me in there, I just took the picture. It was an Augustiner pub we were at last year on our final school trip in Bayern, and the woman that ran it gave us the "Augustiner Oktoberfestbier" poster. You would love it
                      What town was this in? The pub looks faintly familiar like this place near Isartor in Munich.
                      Michael Larabel
                      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X