Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I ran the darwin suite, definitely some interesting results:
    benchie

Get plenty of errors so when I get the time I'll go through each test individually to see whats happening, but for now build-php always fails
    no matter what :P.

Comment

O.K I ran the bench suite, but is it normal for it to want to download all the software such as nexuiz-242.zip (375MN), UrbanTerror_41_FULL.zip (720MB) etc?

Comment

Yes, it needs those files for the OpenGL benchmarks i.e. test your graphics card.

Comment

O.K, thanx, now I know I'm on the righ track

It will take me long time to download all the packages. My ISP has throttled my net speed down to a wee bit faster than 56K dialup

Comment

For the X-Plane bench is the plane supposed to just sit on the runway with a -PAUSED- sign flashing lol? or does it take off???

Comment

It should take off without any pause displayed on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilly View Post
                For the X-Plane bench is the plane supposed to just sit on the runway with a -PAUSED- sign flashing lol? or does it take off???
                It's a bug within X-Plane that is Mac-specific. Laminar Research is working to correct this issue with the 9.3 version of X-Plane for its special PTS version.
                Michael Larabel
                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thought so, that's why I only got avg. 36 frames in the bench.

Comment

Working...
                  X