Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing tests not working after server migration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sideralis View Post
    Sorry, I did a mistake in my test.
    So it is still failing. Same as in the last days, same error.

    Sorry for my previous message.
    If you try say, wget http://openbenchmarking.org/ does it resolve?
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Michael View Post
      If you try say, wget http://openbenchmarking.org/ does it resolve?
      Yes, it works. I am getting the index.html file.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Michael View Post
        If you try say, wget http://openbenchmarking.org/ does it resolve?
        Yes, it works. I can retrieve the index.html file.

        Comment


        • #19
          Some more remarks from my side:
          I have different setup (debian, ubuntu, arm chroot on the same PC) but none of them are working, but here is what I have done:
          mv .phoronix-test-suite .phoronix-test-suite-old
          phoronix-test-suite network-setup, it works fine
          phoronix-test-suite list-tests, does not work
          phoronix-test-suite install fhourstones, does not work
          Then I copy
          .phoronix-test-suite-old/openbenchmarking.org/pts.index
          .phoronix-test-suite-old/openbenchmarking.org/pts/fhourstones-1.1.0.zip
          to same location on .phoronix-test-suite
          phoronix-test-suite install fhourstones is successful.

          On my side, I would conclude that the problem is coming from openbenchmarking.org. To be confirmed...

          Comment


          • #20
            My problem was not solved in the meantime.
            Today I had a look at some other threads in the forum with the same problem and found a working solution for me.
            You have to type
            Code:
            export NO_OPENSSL=1
            before using phoronix.
            All my problem of network access disapeared.

            By the way, I was using today latest version v4.8.5 and the problem is also seen on this version, but the trick below solved the problem.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by sideralis View Post
              My problem was not solved in the meantime.
              Today I had a look at some other threads in the forum with the same problem and found a working solution for me.
              You have to type
              Code:
              export NO_OPENSSL=1
              before using phoronix.
              All my problem of network access disapeared.

              By the way, I was using today latest version v4.8.5 and the problem is also seen on this version, but the trick below solved the problem.
              Hello sideralis, I'm trying to follow what you said, but no success, it keeps returning me [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts, I have no proxy on my network and I'm trying to run the phoronix inside my VMs, and all of them I got this error.

              Any ideas?

              Best regards.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by luisrussi View Post
                Hello sideralis, I'm trying to follow what you said, but no success, it keeps returning me [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts, I have no proxy on my network and I'm trying to run the phoronix inside my VMs, and all of them I got this error.

                Any ideas?

                Best regards.
                What VM hypervisor are you using? What OS?
                Michael Larabel
                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Maybe you already tried, but in case, try
                  Code:
                  wget http://openbenchmarking.org/
                  If it does not work then it means that maybe your problem is coming from your VM setup and not from Phoronix.
                  If it works, then the NO_OPENSSL trick worked for me, but I was behind a proxy...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X