Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple run tests --Quite Urgent for master thesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Multiple run tests --Quite Urgent for master thesis

    Hi,

    I need to do multiple run for specific test suite. For example I would like to run Crafty, 50th times..

    This command do one test. ./phoronix-test-suite built-suite

    I couldnt find another command..

    Many thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hakan View Post
    Hi,

    I need to do multiple run for specific test suite. For example I would like to run Crafty, 50th times..

    This command do one test. ./phoronix-test-suite built-suite

    I couldnt find another command..

    Many thanks in advance.
    Set

    FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN=50 phoronix-test-suite benchmark crafty

    Overriding the run count is done via the FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN environment variable.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Set

      FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN=50 phoronix-test-suite benchmark crafty

      Overriding the run count is done via the FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN environment variable.



      Many thanks for quick response.

      I ll try it.

      Hakan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hakan View Post
        Many thanks for quick response.

        I ll try it.

        Hakan
        to inform others;

        It is working perfecly.. Thanks again

        Hakan

        Comment

        Working...
        X