No announcement yet.

New & Updated Linux Benchmarks

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & Updated Linux Benchmarks

Phoronix: New & Updated Linux Benchmarks

Pushed to over the night were several new and updated test profiles for Linux performance benchmarking...

Bug report!

I already posted this bug report to the forums, but you didn't respond and you don't seem to have a good bug tracking system. The N-queens benchmark on x86 does not use multiple CPU cores (even thought it is expressly advertized as being a multi-threaded benchmark). I have a feeling that other architectures like ARM are using multiple CPU cores, which explained some discrepancies in benchmarking results. I have posted the bug in the forum but I have not received any responses.

I get that you must be swamped with work, but I wonder if there's anything missing on radeontop's side for proper PTS integration?

It would be nice to see a stamp "CPU bound" / "GPU bound" for the tests run on radeon drivers

(It has a dump mode, can be killed with sigterm/sigint cleanly etc. If the average GPU usage percentage is over 95% for the whole test for example, it would be gpu bound.)