Can't run phoronix on fedora VM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Those are just code warnings produced when you compile something.... LAME has some warnings and what not, but as you can see, it built.

So the Phoronix Test Suite is working.

BTW, you probably should upgrade the Phoronix Test Suite, 1.8.1 is rather old.
    I got this version through the gnome package manager , whats the latest and how do I upgrade this.

1. I was'nt able to install my php gtk for GUI, the instructions were of ubuntu rathar then fedora deos it make any diffirence.

2. I also wish to test HDD, Cpu and other system parts individually can I do that

Comment

Originally posted by learn View Post
      I got this version through the gnome package manager , whats the latest and how do I upgrade this.

1. I was'nt able to install my php gtk for GUI, the instructions were of ubuntu rathar then fedora deos it make any diffirence.

2. I also wish to test HDD, Cpu and other system parts individually can I do that
      All these questions are pretty self explanatory if you read the documentation that comes with the Phoronix Test Suite and/or some searching of these forums.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Oh did not spot the upgrade link thx. can you share some light on #2?

pls.

Comment

pls.
          pls ignore the latter msg I still need help as said in the former.

thx

Comment

pls.
            If you will just read the documentation and/or look around at all you will find that there are more than 120 test profiles for the Phoronix Test Suite that cover just about any subsystem or key area of interest.
            Michael Larabel
            http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              If you will just read the documentation and/or look around at all you will find that there are more than 120 test profiles for the Phoronix Test Suite that cover just about any subsystem or key area of interest.
              Thanks very much Mic, I really appreciate your assistance.

Thx

Comment

Working...
              X