Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Global Account - Where's my stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phoronix Global Account - Where's my stuff?

    Hi Everyone,

    Just found Phoronix Testing Suite today and am experimenting with it. So far it looks great and exactly what I was looking for.

    I registered for a Global account, and have run two test benchmarks. I was able to upload to the Global site when asked. running phoronix-test-suite login accepts my credentials.

    All good so far.

    My issue is I can't seem to figure out where on the Global site I can see all my (and only my) uploads. Is this option, and the RSS feature just not implemented yet?

    Also, just curious, will it be possible to delete previous tests from your account? (For example the ones I just ran were just test runs and serve no real value, but I won't need them showing up under my account at the Global site.

    Perhaps there is a login area on the Global site itself, and I am simply blind - that would be great.

    If the Global account features are not accessible yet, is there a general idea on when they might be?

    Thank you very much for such a great product!

    SagoLabs

  • #2
    Originally posted by SagoLabs View Post
    My issue is I can't seem to figure out where on the Global site I can see all my (and only my) uploads. Is this option, and the RSS feature just not implemented yet?
    What is your account name? If it was SagoLabs, it would be:

    http://global.phoronix-test-suite.co...hor&u=SagoLabs

    and you could fetch via RSS using:

    http://global.phoronix-test-suite.co...php?a=sagolabs

    Originally posted by SagoLabs View Post
    Also, just curious, will it be possible to delete previous tests from your account? (For example the ones I just ran were just test runs and serve no real value, but I won't need them showing up under my account at the Global site.
    Possibly.

    Originally posted by SagoLabs View Post
    If the Global account features are not accessible yet, is there a general idea on when they might be?
    Many new features will be introduced with Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 in 2009.

    Originally posted by SagoLabs View Post
    Thank you very much for such a great product!
    Glad you like it.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks!

      Hi Michael,

      Thanks for directing me to your account page on Global. Perfect.

      I look forward to using the testing suite more and the Global website to refer people to is great.

      Thank you for the super speedy response.

      Cheers,
      Pete

      Comment

      Working...
      X